Search results

1. C

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

My first was an [S] Furret, lol. Then shortly after I got an [S] Geodude. I guess it was my lucky day.
  2. C

About Badges

If you lose to a Gym Leader you have to wait 24 hrs before you can Rebattle. Just train your Poke's a little bit before you try again next time to ensure Victory, Good luck!
  3. C

Stepping Down

Thanks & Good luck Zammbi! ^u^
  4. C

Your Future Trainer Card

I'll definitely have to try this! Once my internet stops being dumb.. </3 I wish my PWO trainer card could look like these instead.
  5. C

Post Your Introduction

Hihi~ I'm Candiedbears, Candie, Bear etc. I've been playing for a little over a year, but with all the down time I'm still sort of a nub. I'm a Video Gamer who mostly plays FPS but I love the occasional RPG C: I draw Furries, and.. yeah I'm a Furry freak. I'm odd but do not fear! I've...
  6. C

If You Were A Gym Leader..

I would have to be an Electric Type Gym Leader mostly because Raichu is one of my top favorite Pokemon <3 My three Poke choices would be Raichu, Ampharos & Pachirisu!
  7. C

What Member Do You Find Yourself Closest To And Which Member Is Your Favorite?

HendersonK for making my experience on PWO more exciting with challenges. x)
  8. C

Your Biggest Pwo Pet Peeve

I dislike illiterate people as well! Poor spelling hurts my eyes. But I think my top is disrespect towards others, I see people call each other F****** Retarded (Scuse my French), because another person asked a simple question like "Where do I get a Bike from?". 8|
  9. C

If You Could Be Any Pokemon

I would either be a Raichu, or Whimsicott! Those are my two top Poke Fave's.
  10. C

A Message To Players

Thanks for the update, I'll definitely have to check my inventory next time I login.
  11. C

20 Questions - To Get To Know You Better

1. A nickname you're most well-known by from people you're familiar with: B or Bee. 2. The type of Trainer you see yourself being if you were in the Pokémon World: A trainer who collects cute poke's x) 3. Your personal motto, or if you don't have one, a phrase you use the most...
  12. C

Your Opinion About Pwo

So far I've really enjoyed playing PWO, mostly because you get to interact with other members in game and show off your awesome poke's. There are still a few things that need to be improved to make it amazing but overall it's great & fun 83
  13. C

We're Back In Business!

That's great x) A few of my friends were waiting for this update, thank yew~