Search results

1. M

Pokemon statistic influences

This game has no carbos or protein - the consumables that increase base stats, nor does it have EVs (Effort Values). As Snow said, if you want a high stat poke, it has to have them when you catch him. Use this site to see if what your poke's IVs are...
  2. M

DD quest glitched

I'm posting on behalf of my friend Fahrettin75 who is having a similar problem with the dragon's den quest: His first language isn't English, so I figured I'd help out. After the completion of the first newbie task, he found a second newbie.  This person could not complete the quest because he...
  3. M

ThuGie's Dev Log

S gravellers also like to explode...
  4. M

Playing Like Staff

Any ideas on how to fix it, or a guide that I should read? Edit: Nope, nevermind.  I'm wrong, but my DPI settigs are at 100% is this the correct setting? Could it have anything to do with multiple monitors, my computer being 64 bit, or having multiple graphics cards?
  5. M

Playing Like Staff

They have always been there.  Is my client less pretty than it should be :\
  6. M

Playing Like Staff

Ok Mantis <3
  7. M

Playing Like Staff

how do you feel about unicorns?
  8. M

Playing Like Staff

i like pretty ponies
  9. M

Playing Like Staff

The other person is likely kbrous - there is no other/uncut footage.  I take a selection of the screen in a size that I drag and select.  From a program called camstudio. I am unaware if you can speed up the feed using that software. There are no doubts that tunamer is a speeder assuming that...
  10. M

Playing Like Staff

Videos are obv shooped, cause if it was real... both of the guys are speed hacking.[/Foolproof logic]
  11. M

Playing Like Staff

I guess you can laugh now.  Speed with no consequences.
  12. M

Playing Like Staff

I have nothing to gain from hurting anyone.  I only have a sense of justice, which RH obviously lacks.
  13. M

Playing Like Staff

The two videos are different.  One was taken after the other. >.> Neither is modified in any way.
  14. M

Playing Like Staff

Labeled - thanks.
  15. M

Playing Like Staff

Good idea, thank you.
  16. M

Playing Like Staff

I feel the love in here.  Your intentions are good, but I won't stop making videos of people I think are hacking. After all, isn't it only my time I am wasting?
  17. M

Playing Like Staff

;) I endorse this message.  Players should take an active role in improving our community.  Especially at times when there is no staff online. <-- BA Edit: I didn't accuse your buddy.  I said you should report me if you thought I was hacking.  Your image is blurry. :dramalama:
  18. M

Shutdown Help

End the process instead of the application - Process tab in windows task manager.
  19. M

it's meh birfday!

You may cry if you want to.
  20. M

Time it takes to flee - 3 seconds?

I'm in the same boat as you.. I've had the thing set on disabled forever, but it doesn't do anything different.