Search results

1. T

Did Not Notice This...

welcome buddy, enjoy the community, join in on discussions, meet new people but most importantly, have fun
  2. T

Will Fairy type will be added in future ?

I have Gardevior! how ever 1 possible move is knowen atm called Moonblast, however it is unknown power and accuracy. it is knowen to have an effect of lowering attck of appointments. marril will be able to have a CHANCE of KO'ing salamence, however it is fair to say that a marill unevolved has...
  3. T

medals and obedience

frst of all welcome to the game secondly it PWO lol and thirdly, i have used one pokemon thoughout all the gyms and were over usuall levels so no there is level cap obedience for specific badges so enjoy!
  4. T

Xyphien here.

Xyphien Welcome! enjoy the game, make friends and have fun.
  5. T

Is there any battle rules ?

i would frown on doubles like slaking and snorlax cause they are op but sals can be taken down quite easy with ice, dragon and rock, however snorlax and slaking only have 1 real weakness and can take decent hits from them.
  6. T

What about adding golden pokemon?

golden pokemon is from TPPC online, i do not agree that they should be affilated since it was their own idea and shinys are tough enough by themselves.
  7. T

Is there any battle rules ?

so double pokemon is not allowed cause i use two salamences because i love them. is that not allowed cause honestly a snorlax can take down 1 and a half sals easy so its not really uneven
  8. T

Discussion: Removal of help channel

I answer quite alot of questions on Help Channel and ask quite a few too, however there is alot of chit chat on there too, but i would say leave it, cause it makes people happy
  9. T

Playerdex Move Upgrade

I apologize if this has been made before but i would like to make a suggestion: as we all know there a pokemon that know limited moves but would know moves via TMs. im not saying bring in Tms i would suggest bring in appropriate moves for appropriate pokemon that learn appropriate moves. say...