Search results

1. D

Jinji's Changelog

just asking but since slaking got traunt shouldnt yawn be returned to its original accuracy not 25% accuracy???
  2. D

Itens,Natures and EV's? My suggestion!

with the devs in this game they wont be able to implement this without bunch of crashes and bugs. They dont have the abilities to do this since they cant even make a new client which mean they wont go anywhere
  3. D

PWO for Mobile Phone?

do you really think pwo can even make a client for mobile phones? they cant even make a new client for pc so your talking a fantasy world right now
  4. D

The Spawn Rate

Honest players here, Honest players there, honest players nowhere!!!! Scamming the honest players since 2008 and now there isnt anymore in this game. GG !!! Release the FloodGates my fellow friends!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  5. D

Best moveset for arcanine now

To me my arcanine moveset would be thunderfang,flare blitz,solarbeam,flamethrower why flamethrower, it would be good use against steelix or pokes with high defense and low spdef. Just an idea that might help
  6. D

New guild features.

It would be great for the main leader to have co-leaders to be able to accept or expel people from the guild. this would help making the guild leader have less work on his hand.
  7. D

Mine farewell (for now)

woldy not u too :( well hope u come back soon. Will miss u bro
  8. D

Announcing TMs

why cant slaking learn any tms XD. Nice update though Tek.
  9. D

time to say Goodbye

Stop trolling u drunk bear u cant leave XD
  10. D

Sneak Preview

tek tell us what it is xD
  11. D

Tecknician come take a look pls

best game everrrrr!!!!
  12. D

Tecknical updates

oh k ty creo forgot about this update xD
  13. D

Tecknical updates

i found that the exp gained from membership is around 15% increase from the normal exp rate. i checked it out and isnt it suppose to be 50% increase?
  14. D

Game: Server Stability Update

so apprently when the server is really laggy the auto restarter restarts the game. i think that the restarter thinks the server is frozen and restarts it. This keeps happening every 10 minutes. Hope u guys can fix it
  15. D

Game: Server Stability Update

Great work guys keep up the amazing updates BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!
  16. D

Game: Experience

The revised message for exp update is longer than the screen for members so dont mind if u make it shorter
  17. D

Sneak Preview

well silver town great but there isnt any pokemon in the bushes XD,thought u guys remade the map again
  18. D

Sneak Preview

so a remap of silver town lol
  19. D

Sneak Preview

Orange islands :)!!! Best guest i can give XD
  20. D

Hello everyone

i didnt even know that guess my name come from different roots lol