Search results

1. G

Daycare.

I don't know if this idea has been said before, if it has forgive me. I know many a player long for a daycare system, and many don't, fearing that it will ruin the rarity of pokemon. I suggest, perhaps a Daycare not for 'multiplying' pokemon for the sake of iv, but perhaps a system to shuffle...
  2. G

Slight Animation Suggestion

I love the new animations during battle they are wonderful, I just want to make one simple suggestion. At the end of the battles, when you faint/run from pokemon your pokemon slides to the left. I suggest that instead of your pokemon sliding to the left the wild one does, switch the movement...
  3. G

In-Game Player Ranks

Just a random idea I would like to share. What do you think of in-game player ranks based upon hours played? I think it would be a great way to keep people motivated to play more and to stay longer. names and hours are just examples, not necessarily what they could be: Junior - 10 hours Cool...
  4. G

Boo !

Hope I'm posting in the correct spot, just want to share some randomness teehee. First shiny ever caught !!! at 338 hours. ;D Second shiny ever caught the very next day !!! ;D Hanging out. Shane is eating Peaches the Pikachu :o ! Omnomnomnom ! :))
  5. G

Running, Just Won't Show Up

Hi guys, I'm trying to get the game to run on another computer so my little sister can play the game, Its windows xp, I got it installed and when i try to run it, it shows up in the task manager, under applications and processes both, but it only stays running for about 20-30 seconds before...
  6. G

Hello!

Hi all, the name's genell, just starting out in pwo, just thought I'd introduce myself. ;D