Search results

1. R

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest: bobotheclown (them age wrinkles are showing!) Friendliest: Nachty Funniest: Gob/loony/the other 100s of names it has Coolest: LordofDarkness (Im getting frostbite mr cold shoulder gosh!) Best Debater: Zebrahs Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and...
  2. R

One Month Pass: Safari Zone

I voted for 1million for the monthly pass why heres my reasoning. In the Irc chat there was talk of a Possible reduction of price per time from 3k to 2k sooo that being said heres some math. 2k * 5 * 4 * 7 = 280k per week the * 5 part is you figure for every hour 10 minutes are spent in pc...
  3. R

Boosting, more of exploiting the battle system than strategy

Re: Boosting, more of exploiting the battle system than stra lvl 31 jolteon doesnt have last resort and while I will admit echoed voice would be good trump card is also not on a lvl 31 jolt. thats why I used the example this jolteon lvl 31 had no real way to counter me and I didnt really have...
  4. R

Boosting, more of exploiting the battle system than strategy

Re: Boosting, more of exploiting the battle system than stra Im going to give my example of one thing that happened today that made me consider actually keeping a pokemon outside of my party over this topic. Electrode vs Jolteon My electrode used charge beam 5 times (which Im starting to...
  5. R

Epic Pokemon

Epic definition: 1. all ivs are 25+ for a pokemon 2. 3 (or more) Important ivs are 27+ Example of my epic nidorina hp 23 attack 27 def 30 speed 27 spattack 18 spdef 26
  6. R

Some ideas for PWO (info, inventory, legend.pokes)

1st ideas good I kinda like it 2nd ideas already in the works as fonty said 3rd Idea. No. No no no no No! no legendaries ever I dont care how restricted you make it I dont care how rare or hard to catch you make it No no no no no. primary reason for me is I view legendaries and their teams as...
  7. R

Your Best and Worst Years in PWO

my best year is 2013 cause i joined in that year my worst was 2012 cause i never knew about this place :P
  8. R

Your memorable screenshots?

hey Im in that screenshot :O Im so famous now
  9. R

surfbord to exspensif

I don't view it as a sinkhole maybe I'm just odd like that but I view it as a challenge. so i have 100k to garner before I hit 8th badge cool a goal to reach and accomplish by the time I get there. About spending constraints I also don't really see that I've been taking the time to level all my...
  10. R

surfbord to exspensif

all i gotta say is I have 1 badge and have hit the 120k Pds mark twice now 100k is chicken scratch compared to alot of other things in this game Pokemon cost 300k+ for bad ones alot of times Guild costs 20million to make Bike costs 500k not really alot of stress over a surfboard all it takes...
  11. R

Poison doesnt affect geodude?

heres the screenie fonty :3
  12. R

Your Character Revealed!

(Ill make a real one later (Ie tomorrow or this week some time) but heres a funzie one)
  13. R

Canceling Switching in PVP

I agree with this and voted yes for 1 reason and 1 reason only. RIght now if you switch a pokemon in batte one of three things happen the pokemon will either A still be attacked B the attack will be canceled or C (preferrable outcome) switches normally and the new pokemon takes an attack...
  14. R

Vileplume or Blossom

actually its HR in the two locations its found one is in the safari zone the other is in Viridian clearing (been looking for it for 3 weeks
  15. R

TM ideal implementation

For this one i have a question. Is it possible to make a specific pokemon appear only when a quest is active (ie) say your hunting for Iron tail is there a way to make a Say Pikachu that spawns with Iron tail in its move set only for that quest and then stop spawning after the quest is...
  16. R

In case of A Zombie Apocalypse

Dewgong - Swim Ice shiny beam of awsome nuff said XD Vulpix/ninetails - Fire speed Gallade - who better to slice the heads or stab the heats than mr slash Alakazam - Psychic crush nuff said Pidgeot - Flying whirlwinds speed Onix/steelix - stone/steel so immune to the zombies bite and the weight...
  17. R

Introducing Legendary Pokemon

I know that Merse but if they wanted to say make it a lvl 1 to make it harder to capture because youll have to specifically bring 1 pokemon low enough to hurt and not kill it thats a possible path of thinking. Im more on the point 3 and 4 which take legendaries and make them not legendary
  18. R

as Merse said below if you do exactly what you said (lvl 5 is fine they do have a type and a weakness but youre going to be building a team around that legendary weakness which ruins team comps more than it helps) those two points are fine as is and Ill agree they would be preferred. Point 3...
  19. R

I have nothing against the Idea. the Ideas great well thought out and detailed in how it would run. my problem lies within the pokemon themselves. Legendaries are basically no skill powerhouses and that's why I hate them. my least favorite generations were both 4 and 5 because of the sheer...
  20. R

my two cents on this as a Newer player. I dont think legendaries should be allowed in the game ever. and I do have a few reasons for it. In the regular pokemon games when you caught a legendary that was it you now had one pokemon that could destroy everything in the game and at that point you...