Search results

1. 1

What change you want in PWO?

Re: What change you wants in PWO? all of these "Changes" you want added arent changes at all, just things that cant be implemented for various reasons.. I do want too see less botters and scammers though.
  2. 1

Sneak Preview

hmm.... Im not sure what this is to be honest. It looks nice though :D
  3. 1

Epic New Person

Im guessing Membership. If thats the case, you would donate 6 dollars and get 6 tokens in return as a thank you, which can be spent for 1 month of membership, or a pokemon listed under the 6 token area in the store on the playerdex.
  4. 1

Hello :)

at Burger King today *whistles* Welcome back to pwo, I hope you enjoy your time here!
  5. 1

PWO On Mac? Oh Yes...

For a while now, There has been nobody around with the knowledge too be able to help /any/ of you people. Wine and PWO hasnt been tested enough and the person who was putting all the effort into helping people has left if i recall correctly.
  6. 1

No point in hiding it.

mhm. totally more fun.
  7. 1

No point in hiding it.

Plenty of ways id assume, seeing as the admin and main moderator/co-leader and a lot of other staff members have played PWO at one point or another.
  8. 1

No point in hiding it.

fools folly. I said that a while ago when a lot of my friends got banned. I realize my mistakes and accept the fact I said that. anyways, that isnt really important, I was going through a bad stage in my life at that time, no excuse, but I do apologize for saying that.
  9. 1

No point in hiding it.

8 too be honest o.o
  10. 1

Jinji's Staff Journal

My intake of caffeine is like a elephant taking in over 9000 peanuts, in otherwords, way to much, im like a addict and I cant help it D:
  11. 1

Lost in somewhere

You could head back to the place with the fire pokemon, and swim upwards instead of too the right and end up in pallet town :)
  12. 1

Jinji's Staff Journal

In the right manner and the right intake of caffiene, anything is possible in a video game ;)
  13. 1

hm. goodbye i guess

if thats the case then, why say it ruins pwo, you lead everybody on the intention that you quit playing as much as you did, for that sole reason.
  14. 1

Account reset?

Merse, Shush, you have no idea what your talking about, any and all restarts that pwo could/would/might have is all reasonable, this is a testing phase in pwos lifecycle, if pwo got a new client and certain test were needed, then yes, there would be a account restart if judgement was proven...
  15. 1

No point in hiding it.

Hey guys, I'm Gawerty, for a while now ive been on hiatus, trying to find ways to inspire me to play pwo again, I had no idea why I didnt want to play, I just felt bored, this is my last ditch attempt for one more good time with pwo, If it succeeds then you can expect to see me around some more...