Search results

1. A

has pwo source code been leaked?

That's very negative I have to say, if there's anything i've learned over time, it is that people usually start burrying the game about 5 years before it needs burrying. Can't say wether that applies to this game, I've taken a long break after getting my dream team and all the badges and am...
  2. A

Jinji's Changelog

Wouldn't it be a huge security risk to allow the client side to help in deciding this?
  3. A

PWO Attempting to reload map

As you can read there's many possible solutions to try. I'd start with just typing /ref and turning off your firewall/anti virus (especially AVG or Norton, those love causing issues with anything they touch), before jumping onto more drastic members like reinstalling your client. Not...
  4. A

Оther languages

Interesting, thanks. That actually explains a lot of oddities about the map and NPC systems!
  5. A

Оther languages

Question, why can't the text be loaded up front and excluded from the map loading?
  6. A

Interesting. Not many programmers start with Visual Basic, must have been a real relieve to switch away from that!
  7. A

Yes, there's a difference between allowing people to read and download the source and allowing people to distribute it (compiled or not). It has always been possible to download the client externally. (Google is your friend) Honestly, I wouldn't be sad about this. Maybe some people will write...