Search results

1. P

Few Suggestions (Pokemart/Evo Items)

Pokemart. In the "My Mart" section of the PokeMart I noticed that the Pokemon that you put up for sale stay in that section regardless or not if they sold or did not sell and went back to Global Link. My suggestion would be to make the My Mart section just list the Pokemon you currently have up...
  2. P

Non-Shiny Team Help

So I am getting a Non-Shiny team together and I would like some suggestions based on the Pokemon I currently have My Non-Shiny Pokes Movesets Any Suggestions on a team with good chemistry, Pokemon I should acquire that will help, Move set suggestions, anything that will help is appreciated.
  3. P

Missing PD

Hello, Phantom here just got back to PWO and recovered my account and all that and noticed that my money was missing. I only had about 8m or so but it's showing I'm at 0 now just wondering if this is a glitch or something I missed during my hiatus. Thanks for any help :)
  4. P

Server Up, Still not logging on.. Problem?

It's been awhile and I haven't logged in for about 8 weeks. Now I'm not banned or anything (Last I Checked) and the server is up (At least that's what the site said). It gives me the "Server Down" Message and all that. I'm downloading the client again in hopes of a fix, but just in case that...
  5. P

Chat Not Working

It seems that my chat isn't working at first I though everyone muted for fun then I typed and it didn't show up, any suggestions? (Btw I was just checking to see if the mute thing was the problem which is why I m muted as well.)
  6. P

Help Finding old account.

I played PWO a few years ago, and could't log into it so I had to make a new one. I really would like to use my old one, but can't seem to find any info as well as the email I used for it. My old username was Godisgood000 or 001. I also had an alternate account under the name Demon0x0. Any...
  7. P

Duskull Appears PWO Shuts down.

There is Probably no way to change it, but after hours of searching in pokemon tower a Duskull popped up, then boom can't attack. Anyone experience the same thing if so tell me so I don't feel so bad about my predicament. :'(
  8. P

Is this a basis to be muted or banned?

I just want to know if the words or is a basis to be Muted or in some cases Kicked or Banned? (I put spoilers on them just in case they are not curse words) I only ask this because of something that happened recently and some news that I heard from a GM (Nameless for the time being)...
  9. P

I'm back... Again

Hello once again PWO, The name is Phantom0x0 and I used to play this a looong time ago. I really just want to know if there are any of the old members from the SOL guild? My old Account name was Godisgood000. Other then that hello everyone!! I glad this game is back ("Better" would be a...