Search results

1. P

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards Smartest: Future~sight Friendliest: Mixunli Funniest: Too many ppl to choose from Coolest: AshMayonnaise Best Debater: Doom. Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Blank, since I can't vote for myself xP Most Attractive Male: I...
  2. P

Few Suggestions (Pokemart/Evo Items)

Pokemart. In the "My Mart" section of the PokeMart I noticed that the Pokemon that you put up for sale stay in that section regardless or not if they sold or did not sell and went back to Global Link. My suggestion would be to make the My Mart section just list the Pokemon you currently have up...
  3. P

Non-Shiny Team Help

So I am getting a Non-Shiny team together and I would like some suggestions based on the Pokemon I currently have My Non-Shiny Pokes Movesets Any Suggestions on a team with good chemistry, Pokemon I should acquire that will help, Move set suggestions, anything that will help is appreciated.
  4. P

NickNames

Phantom: Phanty; Phantom-Sama; Phantom The Haunter
  5. P

Missing PD

Ah I see well that's a relief must have missed that bit of information. Thanks Fonty
  6. P

Missing PD

Hello, Phantom here just got back to PWO and recovered my account and all that and noticed that my money was missing. I only had about 8m or so but it's showing I'm at 0 now just wondering if this is a glitch or something I missed during my hiatus. Thanks for any help :)
  7. P

Server Up, Still not logging on.. Problem?

It's been awhile and I haven't logged in for about 8 weeks. Now I'm not banned or anything (Last I Checked) and the server is up (At least that's what the site said). It gives me the "Server Down" Message and all that. I'm downloading the client again in hopes of a fix, but just in case that...
  8. P

I really missed this community :')

Ah another player from back in the day :D. It was amazing personally, to come back to this game and actually be able to log on to the server xP. Glad you decided to come back, it is definitely worth it.
  9. P

Hello everyone

That is the best way to choose a name. For instance, when I was thinking of a name I was walking through a few walls on my way to haunt some old lady. Just goes to show how names can just pop up out of no where like that.
  10. P

New Player and I want to help out!

Welcome to the best Pokemon MMO :D Have fun and don't worry too much the servers don't go down that much
  11. P

Hello!

Hello Genell welcome to PWO! If you could would you add some more info about yourself in your post? The meet and greet is a kind of place to write down a little biography about yourself. But if your not comfortable then you don't have to. I hope you have a grand experience in PWO anyway and...
  12. P

Yosha !

Welcome to the game I hope you can enjoy this game, as anyone can enjoy it regardless of experience because PWO is a experience in itself. Regarding your other inquiry there are other Pokemon MMOs, but I believe it is a unspoken taboo not to speak about it in PWO forums. I hope to see you in...
  13. P

Kurtisbmx is back and gone again

Welcome back I glad you got your Pokemon back I recently had the same problem with my old account, but it was just because of being gone for over two years :D. Enjoy your time back its good to see your going legit (It a lot funner that way).
  14. P

THE LUNDY HAS RETURNED

Welcome back Lundy hope you can stay :D there are plenty of older people that still play this game and are returning so I'm sure you wont be alone.
  15. P

Hello Hello

Well looking for friends you came to the right place. Everyone here are great people that love Pokemon. There are plenty of Brazilian players and iirc a Brazil Channel. Enjoy your time, and if you have any question just ask in the help channel and if they can be answered they will.
  16. P

Hey BlasterDoom

I'm glad you chose to play this game it is a very great game, with dedicated staff members. Enjoy yourself and get stronger. I'm always open for a battle when you do :D (If you get the chance I would add a little bit about yourself to your post. The Meet & Greet is kind of like a place to...
  17. P

Chat Not Working

Thank you for the Solution Creobis. (I like your profile picture it fits your character)
  18. P

Chat Not Working

It seems that my chat isn't working at first I though everyone muted for fun then I typed and it didn't show up, any suggestions? (Btw I was just checking to see if the mute thing was the problem which is why I m muted as well.)
  19. P

Hi All!

Welcome to the forums :D. I guess I will see you in-game can't miss me lol O0
  20. P

Well hello everyone

Have fun in the forums its not too hard to use, just gotta know where you want to go :D, well I hope to see you in game (Which I already have.)