Search results

1. L

Pokemon MishMasher NPC

Correct me if I'm wrong it's been so long. Is it possible for NPC's to even give you pokemon in-game? I think this would have to be established first before this idea can become a reality. Otherwise sounds nifty, could be tweaked to some extent to better suit the community and the DEV's way of...
  2. L

Red Returns

Except everything I'm being tasked with for school and an upcoming job rely on having a personal mac! I used to be so anti-mac back in the days when I did have a Windows xp, but that kinda broke and I knew I was going to have to make the switch regardless. :-\
  3. L

Red Returns

Actually, I'm not dead. I just haven't been able to come online because I currently cannot afford to run software on my mac that would allow me to make a full comeback. I was previously getting help from someone but they randomly stopped, whatever. Maybe in a few more months I'll actually be...
  4. L

Client Update 1.97

Does this update make PWO Mac compatible?
  5. L

My coming back post

Just gotta get windows to run on mac and I'll be on my way to playing too bby <3
  6. L

Red Returns

Like damn this thread is so outdated! I think we actually might've had 3-4 squads altogether instead of 2. But this is interesting to see some old names because I'm 99.9% I'm a lone survivor from that guild...maybe besides Choco if he's still a CG or GE whatever he later became. My god, so much...
  7. L

My coming back post

I remember you! Welcome back! I just made a return from that dark hole of inactiveness myself :D
  8. L

Red Returns

Some of you may or may not remember me, but I have rekindled some of my past interests in Pokemon and was like "Hey, I should think about maybe coming back to PWO". So here I am! I was a very active player going back in time to 2011, I was in a then existing guild called Dramander but I am...
  9. L

Will PWO Ever Work With Windows 7?

Pwo's always worked on Windows7. Who told you that crazy rumor :3
  10. L

Questions and Answers: July

Earlier today it was just discovered that there is a bug in the gym leader wait time, so I think the staff is probably handling this right now. Best thing you can do like anyone else is just be patient. :)
  11. L

Questions and Answers: July

What people don't seem to understand about all this Hoenn hype is that specific maps have a different kind of layering that is not introduced with PWO's map editor. For example besides Fortree City, think about Victory Road. If you know those bridges you can walk on but can also walk under, that...
  12. L

Hey, I return from inactiveness

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but you got cookie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qTIGg3I5y8 so share it maybe!? :P
  13. L

I must have my format of communicating, and last time I used red many people yelled, so in my head it is illegal for me to use that color lol. Sorry but you're gonna have to get used to this, and by the way i love Adele! :))
  14. L

Thanks guys, (Mantis <3)
  15. L

I remember you too, thanks! Okay, in all seriousness though you're my fav CG, good enough makeup? ;) Thank you. hope to cya around! It's great to see you too! I woulda never imagined i'd be back, for the longest time I actually was considering a goodbye topic but looks like there's no need...
  16. L

Hey guys! So most of you know me, but for those that don't my name's Ariana and my username is Littlered. Quick history: I joined in about September or August of 2010 (kinda vague trying to remember exactly when) but I've been through a lot with this game and it's still one of my favorite...
  17. L

Better late than never?

*ahem* you forgot to mention the fact that only I own you and that anybody who tires taking you from me will suffer, muahaha <3
  18. L

hello pwo relapse has returned aka lapse

I recall your name from somewhere, may have been on xat or even in game longg ago. In any case, welcome back ;D
  19. L

Mac is bac for a snac

Yay, by the way I'm back too Mac, Even though this week will be my only week of hectic double shifts :P
  20. L

Loading map problem

An anouncement was just made today involving your problem. You can further read more about it here, but what it really means is that the server is having problems and that we need to give it some time before certain things are back to the way they once were.