Search results

1. M

fixed Prices,

awesome
  2. M

fixed Prices,

hey dude i've had a similar ideia , its good to know that more people feel the same way , maybe this is the beggining of something
  3. M

fixed Prices,

Economy fix suggestion - ADOPTION NPC Hey guys , I would like to suggest something to fix the economy What is problem in my opinion ? Well ... people just dont get enought money from battles , and the only decent way to make money is to sell a good poke , usually a HR poke whit good iv's but...
  4. M

Farewell PWO

My 7 days impressions : i came back to PWO 7 days ago after a 6 month break from this game. When i came back i realized that many changes were made , starting from Shiny IV's to MOVES fixes , and some other bug fixes , even tho i do not like the new shiny system , i still think its for the best...
  5. M

Shane's log

awesome job whit the attack fixes man .
  6. M

Improving the battle system.

im not sure if this is considered a "battle system" suggestion or not but id like to see a in-game pvp rankings system or something like that to get people involved into pvp and perhaps giving rewards for pvping like mini-tokens or something like that to people that make into the rank or winning...
  7. M

Upcoming Planned Downtime

i have to agree whit you man , i cant even play for 20 minutes whitout the server going down and then it takes forever to come back on , and when u finally gest back it rolls back 5 mins , so in 1 hour you end up playing 15 minutes  ... is there anything you guys can do to fix that ?? maybe its...