Search results

1. X

my tokens not come help please :(

FYI: we fixed a bug with donations and rewarded tokens to everyone who had not received then within the last 3 days.
  2. X

PWO Source and what not.

Shane, I loved you. You were a very good friend for so many years and you had all my support. Heck I would have caught a bullet for you. I defended you in every single situation that you pulled off here since ever. You can ask anyone, they will tell you. Now you ended our long friendship for...
  3. X

PWO Client Source Code

Sometimes relationships don't work. Shane has left on his own, the majority of the staff didn't want him to go, neither me. But it was his decision. It's sad how it turned out, but that's how it is now. And Biz, i have problems following your logic. You're constantly comparing staff to nazi...
  4. X

PWO Client Source Code

If you blame me for the bad dev situation, please get at least your facts right. - Dev application don't go through me since many years. Eg. Hardcoreh has not been hired by me nor had I been asked. This goes to all applications in the last years, except Shane of course. (and that's ok!) - The...
  5. X

PWO Client Source Code

This could be understood as a Thread. But I see, you just seem to be trolling. So congrats, you almost got me ;-)
  6. X

PWO Client Source Code

At least i don't harm pwo on purpose. And if you don't care for pwo, Maybe you do for Shanes game which uses my Server backend and can be damaged in the same way as pwo with the Client Source released.
  7. X

PWO Client Source Code

Lets Face it, there is more negative than positive that can and will be done with the Code, otherwise we would have done that long ago. If you care a little, you wont release it. Also in Shanes interest: the Source can be used to attack his game as well, as he does indeed use the almost same...
  8. X

Software Rendering Mode

Hi. The game uses DirectX. It does not have an in-built option to turn off hardware acceleration, however it can be done manualy using the directx control panel. The steps you need to follow depends on your windows version, but for most versions this works: This is the default way for Windows 7...
  9. X

Bluerise and Xanatus

Thanks for your post, it was susprisingly well written and i appriciate it. Yet I still won't go into discussion about these things here, as there is no chance that it will lead to anything, nor is it the time or place to do so. I'm well aware to where the problems are and we are looking for...
  10. X

Bluerise and Xanatus

Alright, I gonna give you some information on how the money is used: In 2012 i bought 3 super cars because I coudn't decide which whould fit me best so I got a McLaren, Ferrari and Königsegg. In 2013 I didnt need that much speed anymore, so I wanted to buy an Astion Martin, but I ran out of...
  11. X

Bluerise and Xanatus

At the moment, donations are used for server maintance only. Staff are volenteers and never received payments. It whouldn't be possible by the legal nature of this fan game. This has been stated many times before. Ebyron? I don't know what that is ;-)
  12. X

Farewell PWO

There is some truth in there for sure. I fear so.
  13. X

New light for PWO !

For almost a year now, we were looking for a new quallified Server developer. Finaly our search came to an end and we are happy to announce ThuGie !! ThuGie will help fixing server bugs, optimizing server performance, fixing playerdex issues and finaly bring in some new features to the game...