Search results

1. M

PokéMart Deleting Pokémon !

I sold 2 Growlithe in Mart - Day 10-01-2015 - Time: 23:20 When I put the Price in click "Send Pokémon" - The page went blank and my 2 Pokemon disappeared ! Where are they? in my sales history has nothing. http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.n ... p?Rep=2950 I have a picture with the id of...
  2. M

2 players, 2 computers...

Well, until today I and kozinia played PWO turning times.... Once i've bought my notebook, we're now playing at same time, at same IP.. but we aren't the same person.... Just posting here about it becoz I don't wanna try explain it after something wrong happen (ban for example)... Of course...
  3. M

You do not have the necessary...

Hello, I'm here to ask what is happening with my friend account.... everytime he try to check his pokes on playerdex (or anything else) and use the forum, his account is automatically logged off... expecially in playerdex, the following messenge appear to him: You do not have the necessary...
  4. M

How to post a reply in SubForum Shop?

I'm trying to offer in a Shop, but the button "PostReply" isn't appearing to me... then, I want to know what should I do to post there :p
  5. M

(After 1 Year)-"Hey, nice to meet you."

Haha... what about :p , I discovered this part of foruns these days :S.... Then, let's go :D My name is Victor Mendes (Really????), and I'm from Brazil... I'm 19, and I dont care about my age... I'll never stop to play Pokemon... For now I'm studying, working and playing :S ... I don't know...
  6. M

Question...

I'll buy a Notebook this week, and in my home already have a Computer... Me and my brother (his account is: kozinia) will play at same time, at same IP... I'm wondering if I can get problem with it on future.??? If answer is YES, what should I do?
  7. M

just an Idea

I was searching for the nickname of a guy that I added as friend in my friend list, but its full of people... When I realized that our friend list is not organized as the "online list", in alphabetical order... Maybe staff can organize that, of course it's not a priority, but I think that is not...
  8. M

Sharing Shop....

Well, julio2503 and me are sharing the same SHOP.... My question is, even the Shop is in his account: Can he edit or configure the forum somewhere that he can choose who are allowed to edit it??? For an exemple: I sold a pokemon, and want him off the shop, but julio is not online... but he...
  9. M

What i need???

I'm trying to creat a guild but Its necessary pay 0,1% of all money in game... HOW MUCH should I have to do it????
  10. M

Surf Race Payment

I was surfing to get some tickets and money, after 5 races against luguaru, we realize that payment of race to winner was not working well. would be correct, the winner earning 90k (total bets minus 10%) but winner is earning only 9k LOL.... please fix it and tell me when it work fine. I dont...