Search results

1. M

PokéMart Deleting Pokémon !

was created, there is someone else who had the same error ! http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.n ... p?Rep=2950 This error was cited on Twitter ? I expect my 2 Pokémon back?
  2. M

PokéMart Deleting Pokémon !

I sold 2 Growlithe in Mart - Day 10-01-2015 - Time: 23:20 When I put the Price in click "Send Pokémon" - The page went blank and my 2 Pokemon disappeared ! Where are they? in my sales history has nothing. http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.n ... p?Rep=2950 I have a picture with the id of...
  3. M

2 players, 2 computers...

^^ Thanks for informations... :)
  4. M

^^ no problem... I was unsure only about the question that I said... for exemple, if he help me to transfer a pokemon to my other account, by passing for his account, it is allowed? *I know that he can't login on my other account :p hehe it is on rules :)
  5. M

Well, until today I and kozinia played PWO turning times.... Once i've bought my notebook, we're now playing at same time, at same IP.. but we aren't the same person.... Just posting here about it becoz I don't wanna try explain it after something wrong happen (ban for example)... Of course...
  6. M

You do not have the necessary...

thanks for help.... I'll show him that topic :) e juju (u.u) não precisa gastar seu inglês comigo amore <3
  7. M

You do not have the necessary...

Hello, I'm here to ask what is happening with my friend account.... everytime he try to check his pokes on playerdex (or anything else) and use the forum, his account is automatically logged off... expecially in playerdex, the following messenge appear to him: You do not have the necessary...
  8. M

How to post a reply in SubForum Shop?

I'm trying to offer in a Shop, but the button "PostReply" isn't appearing to me... then, I want to know what should I do to post there :p
  9. M

Time to say: Hello"

You are an E.M.O..... love u man <3 s2 .... haha ^^
  10. M

Hellloo :D!!

Enjoy the game mate ^^ Welcome...
  11. M

New Player in Town!

Welcome mate, hope that u enjoy PWO.... cya there :D
  12. M

Hello!

Welcome to pwo mate, enjoy it... :D
  13. M

Hi all!

Heey Welcome to pwo, hope that u enjoy it ^^
  14. M

Hi All!

Welcome to PWO :D I'do like Michael Jackson too *----*, My favorite song from him is "Black and White"; Nice to meet u ... :)
  15. M

Hello World!

Heeey Thiago!!! You already are a good battler... but keep improving :) nice to meet u 2 my friend...
  16. M

Yosha !

it is not about age, but about passion.... Pokemon will be forever on our hearts... Welcome to pwo, hope that u enjoy it.... Nice to meet u too :)
  17. M

Hello!

Re: 13U1151-11T!!! haha :) good luck man... anything is impossible :D nice to meet u 2 and welcome to pwo...
  18. M

New Player Here(I don't have a better title)

Boa sorte cara :D espero que goste deste jogo tanto quanto gosta no DS.... :) um abraço
  19. M

Hello (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

:D I like pikachu too... its cute :3 hope that u meet and enjoy PWO.... nice to meet you !!
  20. M

(After 1 Year)-"Hey, nice to meet you."

:D ... Obrigado Faabz. vc é bem famoso entre os brasileiros... sempre achei q vc fosse BR tbm :p .... Por fim, muito prazer em conhece-lo :))