Search results

1. A

What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

Hello. Wiki say that Carvanha and Sharpedo has identical Exp to Lvl. 100 (21620585 exp). Is it right?
  2. A

Hardcoreh's Log

Hello, Hardcoreh. HitmonFonty advised to me reposting some little ideas here from this post: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=270613#pid270613 (1st & 2nd points). Probably, they will interest you. I wouldn't like to repeat, but I would like to explain some details, which...
  3. A

Some ideas for PWO (info, inventory, legend.pokes)

Thanks to all. About legend-pokes: ok, let us won't be able to catch them at all, but probably we will be able casually to meet them in "the wild nature". One matter when you know about Moltres in MTS, and another matter when suddenly you find the wild l-poke. Let it be 99 lvl or rare 1/1M...
  4. A

Some ideas for PWO (info, inventory, legend.pokes)

Hello, I would like to offer some small ideas for future client. It seems to me that it isn't difficult to carry out them, though probably I'm mistaken. 1. Add comand /info into user's menu. Something like that: :P Thus it will allow to get the fastest access to information about player and...