Search results

1. iGoDZoFLuiGii

[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

RE: [Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago! cant wait to start recording this ::)
  2. iGoDZoFLuiGii

The Road to Hoenn and beyond.

Im looking forward to these new updates ::)t will bring more adventure to the game and give me more and more content towards my lets play series ::D I been playing PWO since 2010 :D
  3. iGoDZoFLuiGii

Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

RE: Happy Fossilween! Yeah I decided to start becoming more active in the forums, keep up to date with every new update, event and to help anyone out :), and thanks, im still doing pokemon videos as my main content, love pokemon too much haha.
  4. iGoDZoFLuiGii

Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

RE: Happy Fossilween! Love this event, I been recording it for my Lets Play series, so excited cant wait to finish it :D Please make more events, while we wait for the Sevii Islands and Hoenn to be finished  :D
  5. iGoDZoFLuiGii

New Region, Quests or Pokemon League?

Is it possible to rebattle them again or not?
  6. iGoDZoFLuiGii

New Region, Quests or Pokemon League?

Ive been playing Pokemon World Online since 2010, and ive completed the Kanto Region and Johto Region, more then once. After that there is only a few things to do, either battle, trade, sell, buy, quests or events, and there isnt a lot of quest to do and events come and pass. so what im really...