Search results

1. N

NEED HELP, Can't Log in!

All the info is in here. I can't log in for about 30+ hours now. http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=7042
  2. N

Can't log in

Hi, this morning when i try to log in, i just get text Authenticating, and nothing happens(all started last night). Is anyone else experiencing such problems or it's just me, and how can i fix it? As i remember, it all started about 10-11 hours ago, when suddenly i got teleported in the map...
  3. N

NOOOO!!!

Was on my new account and then i had an accident, becuase i had no money! I was so happy when i found him, but then all went south! :@ :@
  4. N

Don't know what's going on!

Well i don't think that will change anytime soon :D
  5. N

Morpheus, Blue Pills, White rabbits.

A Trolling Day in PWO. Was killing some pokes, battling some trainers, then suddenly a questions started coming in, then CrazyHorse replyed. And then the snowball started to roll down the rabbit holes.  8) :P Ok, now the fish has taken the bait and we reel it in the boat. :P Then...
  6. N

NixNox is killing you all with Delibirds

Lol, i knew that people would see me as CG mantis :D my devious plan worked! Mauahahahahahahahaaa
  7. N

Market

One question - Why markets doesn't work now?
  8. N

NixNox is killing you all with Delibirds

HI PEOPLE! Here's little info about me: My name is Nils Kolbergs. I'm 22 years old, and i live in Europe, Baltic States, Latvia, Riga. I've been playing since January 2012(7th January i think.) I'm from Latvia and i love this game. Now i can be seen in game with nickname - FightingMantis In...
  9. N

cannot connect with server

Actually it's not offline. it's just a glitch and they need to fix it.
  10. N

Well now server doesn't really do what it should, so i think that they should either fix or reduce server cap.
  11. N

And it's really annoying because one would imagine that they would stay on 450 server cap, but upgrading to 600 with all these problems(can't log in, epic lag etc.) - i don't think it's worth it!
  12. N

When i go to http://pokemon-world-online.net/serverwatch.php i see that The server is online with 519 / 600 users. I try to log in and nothing is happening, but launcher telling me that server is offline. Is that normal?