1. M

Peace is back in da house!

Nice to see ya around :D
  2. M

Blue's Log Of Updates

It was 1,5 h, franc nub
  3. M

Blue's Log Of Updates

i don't know where to post, but the fisherman's quest it's not clear. He requires a Poliwrath and then, once i evolved it, he says that he needs it 99 >:( >:( >:( -edit- now works
  4. M

Farewell PWO

No Shane, I was there tonight but I cant and I dont want to understand. Thanks for the time you gave for this game.
  5. M

Best First Page of Pokemon!

My first page is full of growlithes :3 Nice collection guys ;)
  6. M

Some BUGS - flinch and poison

We have spoken previously in game each other :) You can close!
  7. M

This is not a return.

Hei Bis, nice to see you :3
  8. M

Shane's log

Same with wild Golbats - AIR CUTTER 100% crit
  9. M

It can be ::) Btw only a clarification, I've faced like 50+ digletts, collecting lot of "data" about flinch.
  10. M

Hello, first I want to gratz Shane for all the daily improvements in the battle system. Second, i want to point out few bugs I've found yesterday / today while levelling. I attach some images to that post. Poison: just a graphical mystake, it shows "BPOISON". Flinch: is this "aspect" working...
  11. M

Break from PWO.

See you soon my friend!
  12. M

Survey: Membership.

Thats why I've made a post! :) to discuss properly! I haven't thought about the amount of hours. Maybe can be calculated stating x hours per day * numbers of day, like 1.5 h * 30 days = 45 hours (6 tokens), just put a number to make an example. And costumers can decide to buy the 30 days...
  13. M

Survey: Membership.

I've found that the survey doesn't really get the point of the problem in my opinion, except for the shiny rate. First of all, i think that a discount on 10k dollars (or few more, just for example) is risible. What about having month pass free for transportation system, just a proposal. Second...
  14. M

Event: Lapras Hunting

Around 12 hours to get it (today), unfortunately tomorrow i have an exam! Got my first Lappy, I've stopped hunting
  15. M

I got two seashell, but only received 1 Event Voucher

ahahahahahahahahaah can't believe it! Learn to read more carefully ;)
  16. M

Old Rod.

I had put all my effort in making 100k for the wind surfboard. That basically allowed me to get all the water pokemons i wanted! Then I've bought it after all the badges to enjoy fishing and mostly to do the DD quest! Since there is no difference between pokemons got by fishing and by surfing, I...
  17. M

It´s KP, not kryppo ._., xD

Hope to see ya later mate :D
  18. M

LEVEL 99 WOBBUFFET

hahahahah great!
  19. M

Disappeared s grimer

Exactly that i mean with being kinder. A round of applause, well done boy, great job!
  20. M

Disappeared s grimer

If he has the Screenshot with the ID of the poke, they can return it! Unfortunately, I can see here the ID is 0. Better wait an answer from a GM. Btw, DTRex, you can try to be kinder with ppl on forum, and ?m referring to other posts, not this one in particular