Search results

1. K

Whoa, Pokemon display their IVs now?

Not that I really cared for IVs, but that's still pretty neat. I've also noticed a lot of other things when I came back. I like having the ability to actually "jump" off ledges. Is it a bad thing that I spend most of my time just doing that? =P
  2. K

In-game/forum username change?

I'm not sure if this has been talked about before, but I'll just straight up ask anyway: Is there a possible way to change your in-game username? I've had my username name for quite some time now... And well, I think I've outgrown it and would like to change it. If it isn't possible then that's...
  3. K

[Generic greeting/salutation here]

Well... I'm not sure how long it's been since I've been gone, but it felt like a long time. I thought I would pop by and say hello to everyone. Not everyone is going to know me, but might as well make myself known. Anyways, allo everyone.
  4. K

Just saying hello to everyone

Something I wished that they had when I started playing, but I get around it some how. Anyways, name is PyroFoxBoy (Pyro works fine, as well) and I'm just dropping by to say hello to everyone. I'm here and there, but don't be afraid to approach me if you have a question or just want to talk...