Search results

1. K

PWO breakdown (New Rise)

I don't want to be that one guy, but if you want to play Pokemon why not just go and play it? If you haven't played that already, I heard Pokemon X and Y is good. As far as I understand (nor do I care about this whole debacle between Shane and the staff) PWO is going to be down for a while. At...
  2. K

[Generic greeting/salutation here]

Thanks, guys. I've been on and off. Between working all night and sleeping all day, it's hard to find the time to get on. >.<
  3. K

How can I delete my account?

If you want to start over, you can always make another account. I read through the rules again and it does say that you can have more than one account. However, you cannot have more than one account logged in at the same time. And you cannot use said accounts to gain pokemon/money from them...
  4. K

Gym Leader

If you lose to a Gym Leader, you have to wait 24 hours before you can rematch them again. In the meantime, I would go and train your pokemon so that they will be stronger for the rematch.
  5. K

Whoa, Pokemon display their IVs now?

Not that I really cared for IVs, but that's still pretty neat. I've also noticed a lot of other things when I came back. I like having the ability to actually "jump" off ledges. Is it a bad thing that I spend most of my time just doing that? =P
  6. K

Lost my kadabar after the server went down

If I understand right, I think if you type /quit into the chat (which will exit you out of the game, by the way) it should force save all of your data onto the server. This should hopefully prevent any data loss if it were to crash. I used to do this all the time when I were to catch a new...
  7. K

In-game/forum username change?

Ah, alrighty then. I can wait a little longer until the new playerdex is released. Glad to know that this feature will be available soon!
  8. K

Yup, it is me. I am your browser's harbinger! Internet Explorer and Chrome shall all bow down to me! [lightning cracking and evil laughter here]
  9. K

Providing if this is actually correct, I'm going to assume that real money will have to be involved, then. Or, perhaps a certain amount of in-game money might be deducted from your account if you did decide to change your username. I think if they were to actually do this they would give the...
  10. K

I'm not sure if this has been talked about before, but I'll just straight up ask anyway: Is there a possible way to change your in-game username? I've had my username name for quite some time now... And well, I think I've outgrown it and would like to change it. If it isn't possible then that's...
  11. K

I can't say if I will be back for good since I've been working pretty hard keeping myself out of a hole. Though, I've made it a habit to at least come by when I'm not too terribly busy at work. Been thinking about redownloading the game and seeing what's been done with it. Though if there's a...
  12. K

Well... I'm not sure how long it's been since I've been gone, but it felt like a long time. I thought I would pop by and say hello to everyone. Not everyone is going to know me, but might as well make myself known. Anyways, allo everyone.
  13. K

pwo

Perhaps this will answer your question.
  14. K

Hi form me :D

Welcome to PWO! Hopefully your stay will be a fun and eventful one. Remember to have fun and keep out of trouble. =)
  15. K

Your favourite Pokémon of each type!

Had a bit of a tough time with this... Some were easy, but others I had to think really hard. Anyways, here's mine:
  16. K

Greetings.

=o Protoman! ...But, where's your brother, Megaman? (Yes, I went there. Whatcha gonna do about it? =P ) Anyways, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. =)
  17. K

Just saying hello to everyone

Something I wished that they had when I started playing, but I get around it some how. Anyways, name is PyroFoxBoy (Pyro works fine, as well) and I'm just dropping by to say hello to everyone. I'm here and there, but don't be afraid to approach me if you have a question or just want to talk...
  18. K

my team !

Kanto's fourth gym deals with Grass pokemon while Johto's fourth gym deals with Ghost type. Seeing as these are high levels, it shouldn't be much of a problem. Anyways, best of luck to your team! =)
  19. K

Game: Are YOU prepared to take on The Legendary Cup?

Sounds rather interesting... My team is nearly 60 and one of which is on it's way to 70. =P I'll keep my eyes on this when registrations are open. In the mean time, I'mma go train my butt off!
  20. K

Poll: Server Full ? What Do You Do?

I usually find another game or do some sketching when it's full. By time I'm finished, there's usually a spot open.