Search results

1. C

PWO Source and what not.

What anger? I just like pointing out hypocrisy like I see it. Just like you were an admin, but still made inappropriate posts as mad30, so you wouldnt be seen as a "rep for PWO". When I do that and not mention pro at all, and just respond to your dumb question, you get all sandy lmao. Also what...
  2. C

PWO Source and what not.

Well heres the thing guy, we aren't insulting pwo as PRO reps, we're insulting pwo as former PWO players who have been wronged. You should learn the difference, because not once in my posts have i mentioned PRO until you brought it up. Also its funny, only reason I have no other business being...
  3. C

PWO Source and what not.

Because PWO people keep talking about us (examples like the ss nikola posted of bluerise reading peoples PM's and talking about them to staff, like violating privacy by reading off matis pm, or stuff like this http://prntscr.com/5doe4q), and dumb questions like yours keep getting brought up to...
  4. C

PWO Source and what not.

Uh, we all saw it on his twitter page of him claiming Shanes bot had a keylogger. How senile are you, old man? Obviously Shane has no purpose of putting a keylogger in a bot he made WHILE HE WAS DEV lmfao he had access to the entire DB already. PWO staff #1 It looks like the tweet was deleted...
  5. C

PWO Source and what not.

Mad I thought you were smarter than that. Bluerise doesn't know who has been using the bot, hence hes been spreading a rumor that shanes bot has a keylogger, and that they should change their passwords. Once they change their passwords, bluerise will know whose been botting. Hell I'm pretty...
  6. C

This is why Admins should be minimum involved in banning

Problem is, Bluerise will do whatever he wants, because he has no one to answer to. Who else could ban a person he has no evidence on, and then tell him to provide evidence of their innocence to get unbanned? And honestly, everyone should just start trading their pokes for real money rather...
  7. C

PWO Source and what not.

If pwo wants to ban people from forums AND ingame for the same thing (expressing opinions) then how can you even make this statement? Just keep being a hypocrite brother. And all you guys do is **** talk our game, say that we ddosed you guys, that shanes bot has a keylogger, etc and send pansy...
  8. C

Kein Betreff!!!

This only happened because you ****tards still kept badmouthing shane to this day, and rage banning anyone who opposed you. You internet warriors keep thinking youre untouchable and keep running off at the mouth. now you just got punched and are crying foul. get real. Team England made their bed...