Search results

1. A

Pokemon disappeared

Have you attempted looking inside your Global Link collection zone on the Playerdex? I believe you will find the answer inside there. May I also interest you in our 4th rule stated on the rule page? Do not create new accounts with the intent of obtaining and trading pokemon or items to another...
  2. A

Save PWO Campaign! (Suggestions)

Staff testing has been rather rigorous with the updates and features being added. We've had a lot of experience of it in the past and know that new features = new bugs. Hopefully we can have a smooth release when the time comes.
  3. A

Save PWO Campaign! (Suggestions)

Staff have been very busy behind the scenes over the past month and a bit. The fruitions of all their efforts should be released soon to all.
  4. A

SHINY IVs RESET [PLEASE VOTE]

I understand the importance of this topic to you as the creator of it, but there is absolutely no need to spam the in game chat with constant posts about it on all channels. I muted you for doing it with a reason attached, then kicked you from the server which applies a 5 minute tempban on your...
  5. A

i dont know what happen to my account!!

Topic locked as the appeal is now ongoing on the Playerdex Community watch.
  6. A

Need my rapidash

I was both on Holidays, and had a bit of trouble finding a player support topic from a community Watch appeal. It would be better if you just uploaded the image to a image hosting service like TinyPic or Imgur then linked it on the report itself instead of using the forums for this. The...
  7. A

This is why Admins should be minimum involved in banning

I am going to be locking this topic as it is not a discussion and merely just throwing trash onto staff, again, as well as that ban appeals do not need other people interfering with it. You know this well enough to know that this topic is not helping anyone. Brennan - I talked to you about...
  8. A

PWO Source and what not.

You can check the reason of your ban on the Playerdex. If you wish to make an appeal, feel free to do so on the Playerdex under the appeal section.
  9. A

Banned

Again - appeals belong on the community watch, not on the public forums anymore. Topic locked.
  10. A

Fadoka banned!!

Topic locked. Ban appeals are to be dealt with on the Playerdex and not on the public forums. You will receive an answer there. There have been staff members in PWO that were also Staff elsewhere at the same time, as well as being members of Blaze.
  11. A

Pendulum banned? what for?

Topic locked. Ban appeals are to be dealt with on the playerdex, not on the public forums any longer. You will receive an answer there.
  12. A

PWO staff way

PWO is not the place or platform to advertise for other games. This has been in the rules for a while. Well over a year infact and I do not have a iteration of the rules before they were updated in April 2013. I believe I dealt with with both yours (Sabo), and Bis' post in a fair manner. There...
  13. A

Alarming situation and Donations!

Topic unlocked. Keep it calm guys, this is the last chance.
  14. A

Alarming situation and Donations!

Pretentious and Sabo you both need to cool off. This topic is open because so far it has just been people sharing their opinions to create a discussion and not a baseless slander match, which both of you are slowly turning this topic into. If this topic continues to degrade in quality due to...
  15. A

My Bday Gift Gone

If you want this to be followed up on, you should make a report on the Playerdex which I will look into further. Topic Locked.
  16. A

Update on Client Permissions.

Fair criticism is welcome. This is why I left your initial post as it was actually constructive. The rest were just boiling down into hate, which were removed and acted upon justly and harshly as warned. For scottyscene, if you really feel your post is useful, then it can be determined, but...
  17. A

I am completely serious when I say this topic will be heavily moderated. A forum lock may be applied soon. Spam and disruptive posts have been removed.
  18. A

Shane is currently not available for contact for the staff team, and as his statements regarding violating International Privacy Laws are not clarified, we cannot respond to the statement as we do not want to provide misinformation or assumptions. If there are indeed privacy issues, they will...
  19. A

Need very quick help !....

Yes, changing your email to something else is fine. In the future though, I would advise publicly posting your email address. The forums are visited by crawlers like Google[Bot], which can make you get spam, as well as other annoying junk related features.
  20. A

Goodbye my fellow friends

Locked due to request. See you at a different time, Belemuel.