Search results

1. U

A Request

Since my account has been already banned and now I.m playing fair and square,I just wanna request GM/ADMS to post a.SS of my friend list,I miss alot of my friends,Hope u Get it,This is Just a request Ultimate
  2. U

Can Pwo on Android and Java?

Hey guys wats up,i was just wondering that Can Pwo be on Android and Java.Can i rum Pwo on Android Mobiles and Java Mobiles.I really want Pwo on Android,will there be any future app for PWO?
  3. U

Warrior is Back

Hy everyone Ultimate is back I m starting all with my new account Many of u may still remmeber me Many of u also know the new IGN of mine Your Best Buddy UltimateWarrior
  4. U

Leaving Pwo

Hy everyone me ultimatewarrior01 or ultimatewarrior010 leaving Pwo,I will miss my all friends Cya Guys :'( :'( ;)
  5. U

Really Horrible

Hey Gm,this is really horrible i was surfing at route 45 for dratini skin,i got dratini skin and the server gone down and when i relogin i didnt see mine Dratini Skin.Please Make it Back plz IGN:-ultimatewarrior010
  6. U

What change you want in PWO?

What change you want in PWO? hy everyone i just was thinking what change should be in pwo,in my opinion i think there would be a new region like it should be hoenn or sinnoh .I also want that there should be elite 4 in every region and champion in every region.....The most thing that i want...
  7. U

Black Screen

hey everyone after a long time my screen is black i dont what should i do now only my screen is black so plz help guyssss