Search results

1. D

Stat Changing Moves

this new battling system is a joke did u actually test it out b4 adding it ?? i jsut had a meta doin 750 damage with a spd of 250+ take out my whole team..... i started with snorlax and they start with meta they use agility once and then keep using meteor mash to start off with it has 300 atk by...
  2. D

Most valuable pokemon currently in game is...

it would have to be that guy with the S slaking if its true that it has 31 spd
  3. D

A good bye !

wtf nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! samer its goin to be sad to see u go mate, we had many fun times in xat :) i wish u all the best in life and hope that whateva problems u may have be resolved...Ill be here waiting for ur return Love ya bro !
  4. D

What was your reward from the event.

Wow so far im the only one that has got a root ! http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/stat_calc ... C0&level=5 pretty nice aye !
  5. D

New player saying G'day from Australia!

gday mate !! brisbane boy here where bouts u from ? looking forward to meetin u ingame
  6. D

Goodbye

Unlucky mate seen ur post I think they were making a new feature to be able change ur name so u should be back soon and btw if ur on pokerstars or ultimate bet I'd be happy to take ur bank roll:P
  7. D

hi there

Welcome back good to see old players if ur looking for a guild to join look no further then inferno blaze :)
  8. D

Your memorable screenshots?

lol my first time in dragons den and this happens
  9. D

dragon den password ?

dw about this thank you to fuzionator for the help
  10. D

dragon den password ?

Hi there soo atm ingame im wondering what i have missed to not be able enter DD i have went to that girl on whirl islands and gave her a horsea scale or skin and she now says that she will vouch for me then i went to that guy below the dragon gym got him a dratini skin and gave it to him i have...