Search results

1. X

How can I help?

Most staff positions are appointed. So really the easiest way to help is to learn the game well and help on forums and in game. if you are truly helpful the staff may take notice . otherwise, showcases in artist and various other forums may be helpful as well if you are into that stuff. So...
  2. X

Jinji's Staff Journal

Welcome back Jinji :D
  3. X

lost my 40m

This is the exact reason Gm's or admins cant help. Also this was not a normal roll back this was hours of the game being unable to be saved which makes it even more difficult to fix it there would be 100s of ppl demanding money and pokes back there is no logical way to return everyone's stuff as...
  4. X

Tecknical updates

now its all about eliminating bad matchups i myself dont even use alot of pokes that i used to for this same reason (ex. Jolt, Arca,Sceptile etc.) Moved on more to pokes that can be a threat to most pokes (Scizor,Mamo etc.) its not unbalanced you just have to change the way you build and battle
  5. X

Lost Money and Reputation

i dont pretend to be an expert on the server but from what i recall the systems saving runs off que's so while some may have been working correctly others may nt have been which is why i would assume some were working and others where not. I understand ur trying to do something but in the past...
  6. X

well it had been stated many times in game and n the forums to be careful it wasnt working properly. Also i understand it sucks to lose things rather it be rollbacks or scams or anyway really but it cant be helped sometimes and had one of the admins been aware of the situation we all woulda...
  7. X

its because when it rolls back the money ceases to exist meaning the would have to spawn more which im sure is alot of work and imagine doing that for hundreds of players
  8. X

oddly enough it does not seem to be affecting caught pokes they seem to be saving normally just ur area money and rep is all that i can see
  9. X

i believe it is still an issue as i just now logged out and back in to check and it had indeed not saved
  10. X

Can't go to Split River

I'm assuming a glitch or old acct from when items where tradeanle saric I would day the only solution is to.have a staff member remove one
  11. X

Hitmonlee/chan hunting area

Well I love the new spawns it always nice to see things change and as this topic is now outdated. Feel free to lock it Good job and thanks for all your responses :)
  12. X

your right but they also should not feel worthless as it is pretty much only good for hunting 1 poke other than that is not ideal for anything, and as a route u must work to access (albeit not very hard to do) it should at very least be somewhat appealing to either train or hunt at Doduo live...
  13. X

I feel like the area is extremely outdated i mean all the pokes there except for lee/chan are common elsewhere and they are bad commons too. Along with that the area is not exactly a good training ground for low levels considering u dont have access to it till after you beat koga iirc sso u...
  14. X

Most valuable pokemon currently in game is...

Wont even lie forgot about Novo's mew i would have to concur on it being the most valuable
  15. X

Most valuable pokemon currently in game is...

The winners here are anyone who has the oldschool Shiny UCs so Jlo's SMeta, Subera's S meta, Elliot's S Jolts (x2)(he is regrettably inactive at the time) and any other S UCs that have made it the what 3-4 years since the staff 1st sold them. The new S UC's except in rare conditions dont really...
  16. X

Im old

I feel that pwos best Battler should know a geodude or mareep would own that bird -_-
  17. X

Trader Feedback on profiles?

like the idea would be nice for token buyers
  18. X

Unfair prizes...

Serkan this tournament was fair JD and HOF have always been two great battlers so ofc they made it to the top with hard work and tbh your work to make it to 3rd is marred by the fact that you have acted like a baby through all this the solution was simple you dont like your prize sell it...
  19. X

Hi Hello It's Me

Me darcia and Sonny are coowners
  20. X

Hi Hello It's Me

Yea returned like a month ago come visit inferno blazes cat sometime. We can catch up :D