Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

Cleveland

Youngster
Thank you Staff for an amazing swarm. The lower tiers definitely made a difference and seemed to improve the overall experience for players, especially given the limited time window. And with that came probably the most successful swarm in modern PWO history with regards to rare/UC shinies found. And plenty of epics were found as well, so pretty much everyone that had time to hunt was able to walk away with something good. On top of all that, it was cool to see the community have some input on the spawns as well, with Drilbur being a highly requested poke.

Kudos to being open to trying new things :cool:

Edit: I was going to make a Karrablast joke but @Klay was on it early. Bravo sir
Forgot to mention, the Helix Fossil was a really nice held item and the drop rate seemed appropriate

thunderclap

Youngster
One of the best swarms in memory, a distinction there's lots of competition for with all the great swarms we've had. Enjoyed the lower tiers, cool UC pokes, and the fossils for the shiny gambling vibe. It's evident that much thought was put into this one, resulting in great spawns and items. Generous and exciting but balanced. Staff team is on fire. Exciting times in PWO.

Kingstone

Thanks to the staff for Swarm, certainly the best I've played in all these years of PWO, this was one of my best PWO experiences.
The Tier (1 and 2) of the pokemons were very good, the number of encounters was very good, the pokemons were great, the fossil as an additional reward was also great.
Congrats to the team, and thanks again for the great swarm.

Sushikraver

The Good Samaritan
Staff member
Community Guide
Thanks for the event! How to evolve karrablast? Is it like shelmet, at an arbitrary level?
As Fadoka mentioned, all Karrablast needs is a single level up to evolve into Escavalier. I see no need to go through the trouble of implementing some of these unique evolution methods. Next thing you know we'll be putting our computers upside-down to evolve an Inkay**.

**In the official games, it evolves at level 30 with your controller upside-down.

Klay

Youngster
As Fadoka mentioned, all Karrablast needs is a single level up to evolve into Escavalier. I see no need to go through the trouble of implementing some of these unique evolution methods. Next thing you know we'll be putting our computers upside-down to evolve an Inkay**.

**In the official games, it evolves at level 30 with your controller upside-down.
I don't see it as an issue imo. Also the whole console needs to be upside-down when it levels up (starting at lvl 30) for it to evolve, not just the controller.
When Inkay gets released, we better have to install a gyroscope addon on our pc and flip our tower when Inkay levels up at lvl 30.
b48e811b38d1fcaad79efe5eef0e7cf0.gif