Recent content by zppi

1. Z

The dead never dies? They are rising from the graves!

Haha, what a coincidence. Whaddap?! I just came back aswell to say my last goodbye and to donate all my stuff away though. Now I'll be leaving for good. Btw I accidentally stole the guild from you but managed to pass it on to wtrl :x
  2. Z

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

Cheers Mati for the Giveaway and gratz to all the winners ofcourse !
  3. Z

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr No wonder you haven't seen me online since I haven't been home since 20th of December until now. And if you actually played the game you'd know I had S Fera for the longest time. Thus my avatar, which, by the way has been same for 3+ years. This is...
  4. Z

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr Hi Mati, nice to see you atleast paying a visit every once in a while ::) Not sure if you remember me, but I just came back from more or less 3 year hiatus to see whats up. Good to bump into old faces. Amazing giveaway! 1- Are you a pokemon fan? ...
  5. Z

Hello all!

Welcome and congratz for finding me ::) Unfortunately I can't gift you the MS until you have recieved 3 Gym Badges, so make sure you find me in game after you are that far.  Since you probably don't know, MS (Membership) will give you increased money and XP from battles and also increases your...
  6. Z

Back for a while atleast

Heya! I just finished the event and might be back for more :) It's been years since I last played, but maybe there are still some old faces around that remember me ?! Anyway nice to be back!
  7. Z

Game: 24/4 updates.

Nice updates with crits and status moves, good job! However what I noticed in a few battles: Many, if not all special attack moves seem to do way less than damage than before ie. hydro pump, future sight, brine, discharge. Mamoswine tanking Hydros/Brines from Starmie or Kingdra, Fera tanking 3...
  8. Z

Token Store Bug

Game is back up, checked my PC and both of the Zangooses are there. *Edit* should I delete the Zangoose with ID xx64? Or what will happen to it :D?
  9. Z

Who is your favourite trainer of PWO Official Tournament ?

Re: Who is your favourite trainer of PWO Official Tournament Voted for HOF,so I can say that I was dropped by the eventual winner :D GL for all still in!
  10. Z

Token Store Bug

Hi, So while server was down today, infact just 10 mins ago and the forums and main site were going on/off, I noticed I had 3 tokens left and eventually decided to donate 4 more to try my luck with S-chance Zangoose. I donated, got the tokens, chose SC Zangoose and pressed "Buy" and thats when...
  11. Z

My log of hunting [S] Pony - 4 hours in

Hi peoples, I decided to catch a shiny Ponyta and to relieve the boredom of my search, I started to keep a small log of the progress. I'll be updating the progress every now and then. Wish me luck! :) Pokemon I'm looking for: This lovely art is actually done by me. Used paint and laptop's...
  12. Z

Current state of Trade forum

Im really thankful for your effort, hopefully people are quick to learn.
  13. Z

Nah, I don't think this stuff is ban worthy. However I sincerely believe that if someone just deleted extra-topics (more than 1 / user in trade section) some people might actually learn from that. Most likely that is me being overly optimistic as people don't even seem be able to read.. well...
  14. Z

Well, 2 topics per year would massively decrease the current "1 pokemon for sale"-topic boom that is going on right now. If its possible to do, its worth a try at least! This is not going to affect ability to start topics elsewhere, right? I do not want the quality of whole forums to suffer in...
  15. Z

Hi all, Wanted to discuss a bit about the trade forums, its problems and possible solutions. The current state of trade forum is just plain terrible, that should be clear to everyone who has ever visited there. People bumping topics every 2 hours, countless of topics from same person, offering...