Recent content by ZombieSalad

1. Z

New Tournament!

its up now :) http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=320288#pid320288
  2. Z

Trick Tower Event Feedback.

This was a very well thought out event, in my opinion. I don't know if you guys did this deliberately, but it was essentially botter-proof. It was nice just have to complete some relatively tricky tasks to get the vouchers, and then grind in hopes of getting another. The extras were really...
  3. Z

New Tournament!

Re: New Tourney!!! so EcoWOLF is going to be running the tournament. thanks for the offer Dan :) I just think Eco probably has more experience. P.S. We are ironing out the details and will announce it pretty soon.
  4. Z

New Tournament!

Hello folks! I have been thinking about it for a while and have finally decided on hosting a tournament, as well as its structure and rewards. Before I get into how it's going to work, let me just say that I will need somebody to monitor and regulate it for me. This has been the biggest...
  5. Z

Shane's log

Kaiser pointed out to me that paralysis now lowers speed. It may have been paralyzed, but I'm not sure.
  6. Z

Shane's log

Extremely impressed with these updates! Quick question tho: Do healing moves cause negative priority on the following round? I recently went into a PvP and used Recover on my Starmie against a poke which was slower, and on the following turn, my opponent went first. (as far as I remember there...
  7. Z

Broken Moves

Just came across this while training vulpix for the event... Move Name: Acid Move type: Poison What it currently does: Damage, with a chance to raise the target's spdef by one stage. What makes it broken: Raises the target's special defense. What needs to be done to make it work: Should...
  8. Z

what to do in order to prevent the low prices of good pokes?

Re: what to do in order to prevent the low prices of good po There's really no way of preventing price reduction due to more and more people playing these days. The reason values drop is because more players are constantly farming... So eventually... more sellers, more competition to sell...
  9. Z

List Your Favorite Pokemon!

1. Charizard. 3 for 3 so far :] 2. Mewtwo 3. Jolteon 4. Dialgia 5. Lapras 4 out of 5 Kanto. I'm a 90s kid, shoot me.
  10. Z

Couple Ideas/Suggestions

Thanks for the feedback. @momomat. You said, "if they put a profession in the game, will it be much better???" You mean professor, right? Anyway, I don't expect it to be game changing. Just something more for players to do. Essentially, collecting and being rewarded for it. @ Merse. Yea I was...
  11. Z

Couple Ideas/Suggestions

Hey guys, so I came up with a couple ideas that I think would help improve the game and wanted to see what other people thought. The first is really simple: On Starter Island, one of the NPCs explains the exp. system to the new players. I'm not sure how easy that would be, because as many of...
  12. Z

Catch rate modification feedback

Alrite so I went hunting for a shiny/uber Growlithe on route 8 and decided I'd test out the new catch rate. What I did was for one Growlithe, I would throw pokeballs leaving it at full HP and record how many it took to catch it. Then on the next one, I would lower its HP to roughly 25% or less...
  13. Z

A good idea for new players :)

Didi, really like the idea, but as psylensse was saying, I think it would be cool if the game featured some new ways for players to earn money. One idea I had was that maybe you could be rewarded for adding to your pokedex like in the games (except instead of an "item finder" or whatever, u...
  14. Z

gastly

That's a tough one. First one's obviously a better defensive set, but second has max spc. attack. Considering ur not likely to use any physical attacks for it (except maybe shadow punch) you can take physical attack out of the equation, making your choice down to: do u want a bulkier Gengar, or...