Recent content by yuno44907

1. Y

Balance Pokemon

What are events; do we kill npcs and get rewards? How hard is events, what level i need to be? In another MMO they made an event and it was imposible. You fight against 40 pokemons, you have to use potions and they are steel dragon pokemons also some enemies used self destruct. Is there any...
  2. Y

Balance Pokemon

I decided to leave this game because in Wiki it says nearly all pokemon can only be obtained by paying money.
  3. Y

Game Not Work

I understood why your forums are dead.
  4. Y

Game Not Work

If i stay AFK, everything get frozen, alt+tab ctrl+alt+delete alt+f4 don work but mouse can move. Just add graphics option to game and force XP pc to use correct settings. Game is resizing windows to small resolution and it is failing at creating window. I had win 8, while upgrading it stuck...
  5. Y

Lets discuss staff laziness. Lack of updates

Are some moves not same with original Pokemon, if rollout dealing 90 damage doubling each turn isnt it strongest move? Normally it deals 30 damage. And furry cutter not 20 in last generation it is 40 and i still dont use it.
  6. Y

Is yawn have %25 accuracy not 75? And wiki is not updated.
  7. Y

Is Rollout have 90 power in this game? If it is buggy what about Furry Cutter? Where is list of bugs and wrong things?
  8. Y

Balance Pokemon

There is no quest for Slowpoke well. I bet it is not completed because a girl asking about Slowpoke. Slowbro could give you a 13 level Slowpoke after you speak with all pokemons in well. And girl might give us something for showing a Slowpoke. Rare pokemons are too rare you must use 1/32 ratio...
  9. Y

Pokemon is a game genre. You may say like pokemon so, pokemon fans will come than.
  10. Y

If you delete people, there will be noone left. And this is an MMO it grows with people so dont punish anyone. People can be 8 years old people can be stupid or insane; have fun with them dont turn this to a depression, make it rainbowful. This is really best Pokemon game; actually i want to...
  11. Y

That seems off topic. We need players okay? And if people mod the game they may hack it too; its better we keep codes secret. Pokemon weaknessess are must be %150 instead of %200 because 150+50=200 200/2=100 but 200+50=250 and 250/2=125 not 100 so if a pokemon have many weaknessess no matter...
  12. Y

Balance Pokemon

Yes, afterall doing something takes time. But why dont we try to make best video game ever made; something better than Pokemon. You can get billions by doing that. You will be rich. Did you play MonsterMMOrpg? A single guy made it; actually this moves better than pokemon moves.
  13. Y

Balance Pokemon

I have an idea; lets try to make this game fancy so little children will like the graphics and sound effects. Game is boring thats the problem. We need speed up option; that will disable graphics, make game go instant mode, so no wait for text. We need more sound effects, visuals in battle...
  14. Y

Guys you just bored of Pokemon. This game can be boring. Its because of graphics, visuals, sound, music. All other games have very fancy interface and cool colors. DEVs can be stopped playing. Dev team might started playing Monster Park or PUBG. No worries okey? I will be your designer and we...
  15. Y

Balance Pokemon

Actually Chinese APS like Monster Park; really good at dodging from Nintendo. If you create your own Pokemon game, copyrights will not be problem. Nobody will be sure you are actually mimicing real pokemons. If you dont want to gain money, you must not steal Pokemons from evil companies. And...