Recent content by yohoneysingh

1. Y

More forms of payment

I support :D
  2. Y

Final leave from yoyo ;)

Sure Danny, will miss you too buddy :). Check pm ;)
  3. Y

Final leave from yoyo ;)

Cyan guys miss ya all.. and yes Alan why not :P. Fadoka you too take care ^-^. thanks for being best buddies ;), Peace fado :P
  4. Y

Final leave from yoyo ;)

Hey its yoyo guess you know me ;) he he.. I am finally leaving this game. Its my last bye in this game and forums.. I will rarely come on this forum So kindly lock my topics.. Including sig topic. Good bye to all mates ;). Hope to see you all somewhere else.
  5. Y

Some questions for literature

Hello guys yoyo up here I was writing a story from abt 2 years still its not complete but I would like to share it with u guys. I need to ask some questions before posting it as it can be dangerous :P so here it goes :- # story contains violence # story can b in bad English as my grammer is...
  6. Y

Why???

Hello sir I just wanted to know why m i got banned what did i do ? it says i have repeatedly breaks the rule can i know what i did ?
  7. Y

Released from a cage

You lefted the game ? got banned ? lol i didn't got the topic anyway welcome back big bro :D. Missed you soo much :3
  8. Y

Last 24 hours =(

Danny miss u too buddy. u left the game so I left it as well....
  9. Y

Last 24 hours =(

:P thx fadoka miss u as well :(. Best battler and a peaceful guy xD
  10. Y

Last 24 hours =(

I will miss u too brothers. And thx for blessings ;)
  11. Y

Last 24 hours =(

Thx sir for qualifying me for ur guild and giving a great support and encouragement for my work. If I will return I will surely join ur guild ~~team aqua the best~~ I would be missing u all guild members ©yoyo
  12. Y

Last 24 hours =(

Hey everyone now finally the time comes to say final goodbye to all... I have never thought that this time will come. I really enjoyed this game and the meetings with all new and old players.. The time spending on all channel was really awesome talking, joking and teasing everyone, it is the...
  13. Y

Need my rapidash

Thx a lot :D
  14. Y

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards Lol!! It is a shocking moment XD but no reason ..
  15. Y

Need my rapidash

Man its abt 2 week I reported on playerdex as well but no action is taken I need my rapidash very badly pls help