Recent content by xXTheRealRedxiiiXx

1. X

Auto relaunch program

LOLz every forum I have ever been on, NO-ONE ever uses the search button its the most redundant button created on a forum. keeping on topic thos, curious why / how did it fail?
  2. X

Will Fairy type will be added in future ?

Thought marill was classed as a mouse... how can it be a fairy?
  3. X

BIG ISSUES WITH PWO

well no it didn't, because I was with a friend I told him about it and we both saw HR... doesn't matter now
  4. X

BIG ISSUES WITH PWO

Yeah but I don't go on the forums everyday so I missed it + when I did /list it said HR for i just said to my self sod that :p if I knew it was changed down to R then I probably would have done it but oh well nvm. Would still like to see stuff like that posted on the 'start screen' Also I...
  5. X

BIG ISSUES WITH PWO

I didn't know about this event until after I randomly found the scientist, To make challenges more know make sure they appear on the 'start screen' of the application its always blank has no information on it I'm sure it was made for a reason... so maybe use it to display challenges I'm sure...
  6. X

Sneak Preview

Pinken Island
  7. X

Concerning system bans

I dont fish oftern any way but what about people who have the chat close? will it appear on the screen? sometimes i replace the chat window with a PM window and talk to people there.
  8. X

Game: New Train Route - Live

1 month = how many tickets? as months fluctuate :) 28 - 31 :p