Recent content by xPecT

1. X

NPC problems?

Did you checked if you have the required REP ? If you don't have enough reputation to battle them you need to earn more by battling other NPCs you dodged before.
  2. X

Hi all!

welcome. nice choice of colour to write :) Hope you enjoy being here.
  3. X

How the money system works?

I saw it but since i was not sure how the money drop system from wild pokemons was didn't replied. By the way, yes most people that use forums only come here once in a while and a good part of the people that is online day after day in PWO doesn't know how to talk proper english so they don't...
  4. X

CUSTOM SPRITE IN TOKEN STORE

Bump. Was reading old topics and this idea is great. Instead of random lucky players like me that got team rocket and lance sprites some more sprites and access to them by new players should be something to be considered. Otherwise it's just another thing that new people that start playing PWO...
  5. X

St. Patrick's Day Event Feedback

I wrote one too 2 days ago. Would appreciate some feedback too. Constructive criticizm please, since i know it's fair from perfect.
  6. X

Problems [ The awakening ]

I aggree. That's why i'm trying to explain that people that actually put effort into things like hunting should be rewarded somehow and i'm trying to find the solution to minimize the discrepancy between people that put effort into things everyday and can't get to the point they want and people...
  7. X

Yes you are right on some things you said except calling out my ignorance. Yes i'm making assumptions (that are mostly right in some cases) but they can't be given as facts and that is why this is a discussion and not an affirmation of "I'm right in every aspect and you are wrong in every...
  8. X

OFFTOPIC:I said MUCH of the people. Not saying everyone. Not saying that you are one. You at least explain your point of view. Zooks even tho he has a different point of view of mine i'm sure he would always think of the server first and then his own gains. But there are some players that take...
  9. X

quoting talha.k This is the inconvenient truth. Much of the people that already have them will try to argue in different ways trying to cover this up with any reasons they can think of but in the end what they think for themselves is this. Even if they don't admit it. They don't wanna lose...
  10. X

You didn't understood my point... Maybe i didn't explained what i wanted to say with your quote in a proper manner. You aggree that scouting is a problem right? You give information to the player that will be used against you in a future battle. Think of this as indirect scouting based on the...
  11. X

I will only respond to the things addressed to me: Point 1 "Is the Sala scarfed negating my investment anyways? Did it have Intimidate or Moxie? Did someone EV their Sala to withstand an attack and KO back? Will I get max or min damage? You don't bring up any of these points at all which imo...
  12. X

The mid term that could make possible the battles between decent / good players being decided on skill and predictions more than just pokemon stats numbers would be reduce the Tier 5 meta battlers to Tier 4 and maybe divide the Tier 4 Between Tier 4.1 and Tier 4.2 between the differences of...
  13. X

Thanks for your opinion Zooks. And yes shinies on battles OLD vs NEW wont matter much but that's not what i said. I'm not talking about casual battles against people that don't know how to play. I'm talking about battles against people that know how to play and researched the abilities that work...
  14. X

Natures and abilities will make IVs have less impact but 31 speed IVs will always have impact. A Sweeper pokemon with 31 IVs speed with base level speed: 80 that uses 252 EVs on speed and hasty or naive nature against a pokemon with the same base level speed of 80 that uses 252 EVs speed and the...
  15. X

Help please!

if you change the moves again on playerdex u might lose the TM move. Did u changed the moveset on playerdex?