Recent content by XAVRMark1

1. X

[Closed] Extended Bird Party! (March 8 - March 15)

RE: Bird Party is Open and Extended! (March 8 - March 15) The Bird Party Butler does not mention Natu on the list of accepted pokemon, but will allow you in with a Natu or Xatu on your team.
  2. X

NPC Trainers not visible

I am using Windows 7, and have PWO installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokemon World Online.   I ran the game as an administrator, wandered around the immediate area, then shut down the game and restarted, this time not as an administrator.  The same NPC Trainers I just saw a moment ago were...
  3. X

NPC Trainers not visible

Okay, that worked for me.  But I don't give any of my kids administrator rights on the computers in our house, so does that mean when they play they are going to be unable to see the Trainer NPCs now?
  4. X

NPC Trainers not visible

I am currently using v.1.97.2 and logged in with a character currently in Johto.  I'm noticing most of the NPC Trainers are not visible.  They still come up and challenge me if I get close to where they are, I just can't see them until they do.  It's like when encountering the invisible trainers...