Recent content by Wordy123

1. W

Verify your account to access the game.

ye ye i know bout shane just thought the client was released
  2. W

Verify your account to access the game.

How do i play the game?! Where is the client or something!?
  3. W

Ey Gms

2 questions..... How do i play PWO,i mean on what client or something? How do i verify my account? Thats all from me for now
  4. W

Things to do when you got banned

Thanks guys,stay healthy and positive ;)
  5. W

Things to do when you got banned

If you got banned this is what you can do: 1.Read some books Infact,beeing banned is just like jail,you get to read stuff that you wouldnt read while you are busy with pokemon so grab the chance and go read some books,you might lvl-up your IQ. 2.Take a walk Try communicating with people,with...
  6. W

Question about PWO

Oh that's very fortunate,just thought there was a riot here and he got ducktaped or sumthin.Good to know though.Best wishes to him.
  7. W

Question about PWO

Ye?Never seen him online....is he alive or sumthin?
  8. W

Question about PWO

I know this may sound like a stupid question but still............ Who is the Owner of PWO?
  9. W

Token replacement scheme feedback

I know its yours and that other guys topic....but an lvl 13 oddish? LOL 1.Why Oddish? 2.Why lvl 13 3.I mean you could have gave him back that token,doesnt cost you nothing,but it costed that guy 1 dollar. 4.1 token is like atleast a R or VR but not a common?
  10. W

Token replacement scheme feedback

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Omg that was kind of disrespectful but funny as hell lol Bluerise does have sence of humor xD
  11. W

Pwo Staff Behavior Survey

I hope the GMs and ADM will read this.
  12. W

Sooo...hello

Welcome back random guy :D
  13. W

Time to change

Moooo.....what 3 word rule?
  14. W

Need very quick help !....

oh f that then...making myself another acc :D
  15. W

Pwo Staff Behavior Survey

Personally i can't globalize all the Staff as it was 1 person so i will make it like this: Luminance: Is very proffesional guy,helped me out when i had troubles,so its a 10. Interacts with the community,makes jokes,very interesting guy but i dont see him much in the chat,but...