Recent content by WhiteShark

1. W

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Yes, i follow the instructions, but nothing happened. I am online, now.
  2. W

Please. Stuck in Carved Cavern.
  3. W

She returned to normal for 5 minutes, but now the problem has returned.
  4. W

I need help So for the past four days I've not been able to play because I'm stuck with a black screen "Attempting to reload map". I've done everything I can think of, use an escape rope to get to a few map(which transported me, but problem persisted). I tried to reinstall the game(a few times...
  5. W

I am unable to make Login

The only thing that appears is "connecting to server'. The strange thing is that I can log in playerdex. I uninstalled more than once and nothing, what can i do?
  6. W

Vouchers, help please!

Hello, my vouchers are not showing up. When I talk to some tinsel resident they tell me they have given me this when I go to the labyrinth say they have caught this, and when I return to Isaac says he needs the 5. You even have the razor claw, but nothing of vouchers, please help me.
  7. W

A simple doubts

"Johto passport", is only for those who get in Johto? Or who started in Kanto can get it too?
  8. W

A simple doubts

I am Kanto, Johto can get the passport making the quest or not?
  9. W

Step-By-Step Halloween event. (With quest Server Room)

Re: Step-By-Step Halloween event. Guys, need some help please. After the party seeking to put the username and password on your computer, you come back and talk again with Alfred, he talks about some pictures, it happens that I do not find these pics anywhere else, as I searched for everything...
  10. W

Unreleased?

Thanks for the help, I managed.
  11. W

Unreleased?

I believe where I found this, but as I need to transfer power to rescue them?
  12. W

Unreleased?

Ok, I'll take a look and post here again soon
  13. W

Unreleased?

You mean give pokedollars to another player? Have a minimum amount?
  14. W

Unreleased?

Pokemons: Charizard 23862440 Primeape 23873911 Nidorino 23875365 Golduck 23875458 Sandshrew 23880641 Please, help me!
  15. W

Unreleased?

Good evening, I accidentally released Pokemon, now I am unable to retrieve them somehow. You could you please get them back to me? Were my best Pokemon and now I ran out.