1. whisMEAT

February swarm

Noooo I missed kitties
  2. whisMEAT

empty trade

aga ben bile tam anlamadım cümleyi:D daha net yazarsan yardımcı olurum
  3. whisMEAT

Client Its that time of the year

santa is lame, bluerise is chad . reject santa,embrace bluerise!
  4. whisMEAT

Tournament prizes

TM, tutors(some gen 3 stuff) or old event stuff like toxic orb or old event pokemons. possible a move breeding as well
  5. whisMEAT

A picture is worth a thousand words

I gave you a meaningless angry face just to show my agreement. obviously, we *need* other emojis or why would i ever use angry emoji in such a pointless place. dear authorities, this would be awesome:
  6. whisMEAT

PWO Unofficial Quitting Assistance Program (PUQAP)

I WOULD have done it but i prefer to go with a bang of drama.... plus i like my gengar
  7. whisMEAT

Make Forums Dramatic Again!

Here is the propaganda poster
  8. whisMEAT

Why cant we all, just get along?

I dont agree, it fits here rather than the music part. Post can even be under "complaint box" due to quality of the songs here
  9. whisMEAT

Pokemon Philosohpers

“We know they’re lying, they know they’re lying, they know that we know they’re lying, we also know that they know that we know they’re lying, but they STILL LIE.” A Toxicroak anticipating against a Zoroark
  10. whisMEAT

Pokemon Philosohpers

it wasnt for subtle drama or poop throwing post, was just for jokes. i ignored a bit when it fit the context , even if was super cringe, but damn!; it is criiiiiiiinge now. thanks for ruining my joke attempt. " veni, vidi, cringi" : " I came, I saw I cringed." Charizard facepalming against...
  11. whisMEAT

Pokemon Philosohpers

"Be the change you want to be" Ditto against an outrageing Dragonite “Go to Politoed for the climate and Golduck for the company.” Scizor, a veteran of sun teams "To moxie or not to moxie, that is the question" Salamance outraging against Bronzog "I milk therefore I am" @Darren~ 's...
  12. whisMEAT

Pokemon Philosohpers

Once upon a time there was a great phiosopher Alakazam(31spatk 31 speed). With its psycic abilities it used to communicate the philosophical insights it used to achive. Close to the end of his carreer in Celadon Pokeball University, a universtiy exclusively for pokemons that is located in a...
  13. whisMEAT

Let's talk this through respectfully

well well... Wholeheartedly, i dont want to agree with you and you know it:D. BUT i must confess, this is exactly what i was thinking I prefer to follow the "A or B" thing but someone finally spoke the truth.
  14. whisMEAT

Let's talk this through respectfully

I thought about it... The useless drama, how a community should discuss through disagreements and if the creamy is better or the crunchy. Obviously, the words of Voltair and Plato is open to discussion, hopefully with a civlity in manner; but one thing is a fact, as fact as scientific...
  15. whisMEAT

Swarm in Cherrygrove city ( 9th September 19:00 UTC - 11th September 19:00 UTC )

lobster is back on the menu boiiiis EZ