Recent content by Waam

1. W

Server crashes and lost membership time.

Thanks for the response. Perhaps 15 minutes of added membership per hour of down time?
  2. W

I'm sure there's a way to output a crash dump while maintaining the ability to restart the server automatically?
  3. W

I understand that ThuGie is working to improve the server's stability, but it seems like it crashes around the same time, every night. While this isn't a major inconvenience, our membership time doesn't get extended to reflect down time. The main question I'm wanting to ask is: Why isn't...
  4. W

You should all be very proud

It's a lot easier now that you don't have to wait 3+ hours for the registration system to send keys. That's why the number of players has increased.
  5. W

Internet Doomsday

Thanks for the jaded compliment, deary. But relax.. Sure, I came off as sounding like an arrogant, snide A-hole in my first post, but you have to realize that you're posting technical information on a forum laden with prepubescent children and people with the English comprehension of a brain...
  6. W

Internet Doomsday

It's old news: http://mobile.hardocp.com/news/2012/05/ ... r_malware/ https://forms.fbi.gov/check-to-see-if-y ... -rogue-DNS This was brought to attention last year. MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials) already removes the Malware -- The only people that need to worry about this are people...
  7. W

Internet Doomsday

Pfft, this is for people with Malware infected PCs. (AKA, not me.) Nothing to see here, move along.
  8. W

ThuGie's Dev Log

Ah. Can you restart the server? Pleeeeease. <3
  9. W

ThuGie's Dev Log

It wouldn't be hard at all to code a timer to limit the amount of /saves per X amount of time.
  10. W

My Suggestions

Awesome, I'll try and think of additional suggestions for ya. :D
  11. W

Ichigomewmew (as a trainer:just character chart

20 years old and you can't spell favorite? Oh man..
  12. W

Don't have paypal

You can use a Debit/Credit card through Paypal's Guest Checkout, even if you don't have a bank account/PayPal account.
  13. W

Player Complaint/Demands

Just ignore them, ThuGie.. they're kids.
  14. W

PWO on Android

Even then, PWO would have to be coded in OpenGL for it even be feasible to use on the Android platform. DirectX is x86 exclusive.
  15. W

My suggestions

The Suggestion Box doesn't allow for multiple lines per entry, so I figured it would be faster if I consolidated them into one thread. :P