Recent content by voltahit

1. voltahit

Game: Server Stability Update

"Data loss my still occur" may*
  2. voltahit

PWO: Ruleset

I like the new updates. It's been a long time since those have been updated. I hope to see more rules! btw - zeb i like your birds signature. its so cute
  3. voltahit

Vídeos de PWO!!! Canal MastersGames

Re: Vídeos de PWO!! Canal MastersGames are you really going to continue posting episodes? If people really liked it. they would just watch the first post and continue to watch you via youtube.
  4. voltahit

How can I join the staff?

oop, you just displayed power hungry, guess ur dream in becoming a pokamons mastearh will neber happin
  5. voltahit

Vídeos de PWO!!! Canal MastersGames

Re: Vídeos de PWO!! Canal MastersGames I think its interesting that despite the fact he forgot to disable resample on his intro in the video editor. His intro is one of the bests ive seen in a while. i dont know if he made it though because it lacks personal content in it. I also noticed a...
  6. voltahit

No point in hiding it.

I would be here more often If you guys decided to add the tapatalk plugin to the forum. So my android phone can easily navigate and reply on the forums. D:
  7. voltahit

No point in hiding it.

*pats pansy* its okay. its just like remembering to use 2013 instead of 2012
  8. voltahit

Staff: Client Development

wow! I didn't know that people were still trying to be devs. The Dazzling Effects on that example video were better than the client they currently have; nothing really fades or shakes. ;)
  9. voltahit

How can I join the staff?

I don't normally weigh in on my regular forum lurker routine, but in this case I shall! per puar. I know that you are using this a simple example but however I must interject by saying that I must agree with Zeb that Mapping, Composing, Spriting, Texturing & writing are definitely bundled...
  10. voltahit

bug

Is your computer fixed yet fonty?
  11. voltahit

WHEN WILL THIS GAME BE FINALLY FINISHED ?!

Let's keep BETA alive! <3
  12. voltahit

using Unity is the best bet.
  13. voltahit

Is the Old Java Client Source still available to your staff?
  14. voltahit

The Great Token Seller's Strike!

Zack xd. Blame big didy for controlling the free market. He manipulates the trade with his price suggestions. By doing this. You are undoing what big didy is trying to do.
  15. voltahit

Mad

I never have my Usernames Stolen or Used. Forever_unpopular.tiff