Recent content by VinceyZZ

1. V

Scrap Hoenn - New Region from Scratch

So money is more of an upkeep thing, server costs right? Money still comes into the equation somehow and I really don't have any intentions of taking away any funding from the game.
  2. V

Thats the main problem with this game. No new content. And yeah I choose to skip the 3rd region in starters because those are token store items. So they'll still be obtainable only by buying them. I want to add a few token store pokemons to the map, but not too many, so the owners will still...
  3. V

Thanks for the feedback guys. I actually brain stormed a few more ideas to add, and I'm also going to add an explanation for the way I planned things. Also if I can grab some more support and if staff allows it, I wouldn't mind putting together a team to work on this.
  4. V

Best way to use tokens?

I'd grab the membership. I'm jelly of those with it. Besides once you get ms, its hard to lose since you can make money much faster, and actually buy ms, with pokedollars in game.
  5. V

Bumping this. Its seen 30+ views and not a response yet.
  6. V

best pokemon from token store

Just don't buy anything that you can't hunt for yourself in game.
  7. V

Evee evolutions?

He said that pretty much.
  8. V

A simply suggestion

It isn't needed. Pretty much what Saric said.
  9. V

I want to see if anyone would be interested

I would give this a try. I'm always broke.
  10. V

Pvp Bets.

You should make a designated area in Pwo, especially made for this, like others have suggested: the battle tower.
  11. V

Discussion-What are your thoughts about PWO in this moment?

Re: Discussion-What are your thoughts about PWO in this mome The games going in the right direction. It just needs more overall content and bug fixes, which considering this is nonprofit will take a while.
  12. V

Hey bros

yo felix! BRO FIST!
  13. V

PWO On Mac? Oh Yes...

Well done man, great news for those mac users.
  14. V

NPC needs time ...

24 hours is a gym loss wait. 2 weeks is a wait for any other npc win or lose. I kind of agree, that gyms shouldn't have a time to wait but a person can only gain exp from them once. After all, that is the only reason that system is in place. And Merse I'll be honest, Pwo isn't challenging at...