Recent content by Vayru

1. V

Is There A Secret Way To Catch Pokemon?

It helps to status the pokemon too. Like growl,leer, etc. I've also noticed some pokes take more effort than others. i.e. rarer pokemon have a harder catch rate, but it could all be luck. Just me two cents/observations!
  2. V

Forgotten Email

or that. I'm guessing you guys host everything off w/e server is hosting PWO?
  3. V

Problems Connecting

In addition to Arbyii's comment, you usually just need to try connecting again (for however long it takes). Good luck!
  4. V

Stuck In Safari Zone Help...

If you've already tried relog/refresh, then contacting a GM ingame might be faster.
  5. V

[Log In] I Cant Log In Anymore

The server has been having issues today it seems. Although sometimes this is due to your network connection. Just gotta keep trying
  6. V

I'm Stuck In A House

Server reboot incoming it seems. If that doesn't fix it refer to the above about contacting ingame GMs
  7. V

Forgotten Email

That usually means that you're either entering the wrong stuff (check spelling, etc.) or that email isn't in the database.
  8. V

I Have A Spinarak And...

Shadow Sneak is base 40, but nightshade is broken (not sure what it's set to, wiki doesn't say). You can always edit moves from playerdex if you want to test them yourself.
  9. V

I'm Stuck

Tried relogging? Otherwise see if you can contact a GM in ingame chat.
  10. V

Negative Experience Points?

To add to the above, there's also a new NPC in Viridian City (to the right of the pokecenter) who informs you of this.
  11. V

I Need Help I'm In A Black Room

Looks like it's a problem for alot of people right now (myself included), server reboot incoming. (confirmed ingame)
  12. V

Help! I'm Stuck!

Try contacting a GM while you're ingame if you can't wait for them to respond in forums. You can see who's on from your friendlist.
  13. V

Restart The Game

Nope, gotta wait until then. But hey, you can always level that account up and transfer the starter!
  14. V

Bug

Tried /refresh, or relogging?
  15. V

Game: The Smell Of Fear Is In The Air.

I'm not even getting that error. He just doesn't want to talk to me ;_;