Recent content by Valmagier

1. V

Game: Client Update

Hmm, Scandisk didn't find anything... perhaps I should replace it anyway...
  2. V

Lol... I am not that kind of a noob Thugie, I have both, no chance to get the archive working.... Edit: My bad, 7zip was crashed and also crashed my Winrar... dont know how, new installation of winrar fixed my problem, all good now!
  3. V

Hi Blue I downloaded two times the PWO181.zip file from one of your links, first from BitShare and the second time from Share-online. Both times the archive doesn't want to unzip. I checked the rights, I am admin, and I downloaded an other Zip-File from the Internet, and it worked, but not...
  4. V

PWO Services: Downtime

The included Spooky Skin from Chocobo is really nice, was that on purpose or a mistake? :D
  5. V

PWO Services: Downtime

No problems here, all good.
  6. V

Making starter Pokemon catchable.

I agree here with Merse. You could make short events to make them catchable as HR, but not all at once, perhaps every month another starter in a short event. This way you would also have a bit of a special content every month.
  7. V

Level at which it would be clear what spd iv growlithe has

Re: Level at which it would be clear what spd iv growlithe h As far as I tested it yesterday you can show IVs on the Tradechannel by typing /iv [pos], 1 where [pos] is a number between 1-6 as for the position of your pokemon you want to show. But I would check the ID of the pokemon shown and...
  8. V

cave teleporters?

I like the cave, but name is not Nobody ;)
  9. V

What is your opinion of the community?

Wow, very good speach, and I totally agree with you. I was going to write nearly the same, but not as capable as you did.
  10. V

Game: Experience #3

I thought Membership gives us 50 % more exp, not 15 %, or did I misunderstand the wr variable?
  11. V

Sort out the godamn crashes.

You brought up the "donation-joker", but donating doesn't mean you have to expect more then given.
  12. V

I know what the donation page says and I'm not here to make brown nose or soemthing like that. I'm just getting tired to read the same complaining arguments over and over again, and therefore I suggested to search the forums for similar posts. I don't understand why people first complain and not...
  13. V

Lol, if that would be the fact, then PWO would have died a year ago or earlier... that's not true, we are still here, we play, and if we have to wait we wait. Get used to it. And donating does mean DONATING, nothing else, so don't expect more. Everytime the same complaining arguements. I...
  14. V

Horrible rare discussion.

No, it is common in Splitting River Reverse.
  15. V

Game: Experience #2

I dont think so, you can switch to a high level poke and train vs high level pokes, and the low level gets enough exp to rise their level...