Recent content by Tune

1. T

Stop. Just STOP IT.

I know exactly what you mean. Just seems to be very common occurrence on games with a userbase consisting of mostly male players. I had to resort to changing my character to male on another popular mmo. Astounding how much more respect you get. :D I hope things get better for you.
  2. T

Some of these Reports

There's report happies/mini mods in every game I've played unfortunately.. and then theres the ones with a personal problem with someone and run to the staff to report for no real reason. Petty time wasters. I've even played a game with a strict rule "False reporters will be banned" but people...
  3. T

Player Complaint/Demands

Don't mind it thugie. People here will complain no matter WHAT you do. xD Well, unless they're getting free stuff. It's a fact that the people happy with something are the most quiet and the ones unhappy are the ones much more likely to vent. Which is a shame. But there will be a lot more...
  4. T

Playerdex: Donations

This is brilliant news. Very happy to see they are automated once again.
  5. T

Anti-ShinyKill helper

What a great idea. Hunting does make you fall asleep and easy to make mistakes. xD If this is safe and legal I'll use it myself.
  6. T

DD quest glitched

I had this same problem but managed to find a workaround since thankfully the newbie that helped me was persistant: In my case the first of the newbies I'd asked to do the quest for me had selected the wrong test to do(as far as I know despite what part of the quest you're on the newbie can do...
  7. T

Random

Same thing happened to a friend of mine when she tried to evolve her Kadabra and I thought she was kidding. xD Just says the poke evolving is something different.
  8. T

Playing Like Staff

Glad I'm not the only one that has been thinking this lol been looking at these so called speed hacking videos being put up on a daily basis like "wut... *strains eyes trying to see* wheres the speed hacking?" Mega it's really great you're trying to help but.. you're being a little too report-happy
  9. T

Server: Changes

Woah nice. Performance has already improved insanely over past few weeks. Server hardly ever crashes anymore and never any black maps. The lag + capacity are the only problem now and with that fixed somewhat it'll be a smooth playing experience for everyone. :D Great work staff! Don't mind the...
  10. T

Scammers or strategists?

I've had this happen a few times with a number of people claiming they have obsurd OBs on their Pokes yet don't accept them. Every one(that I can remember) have now been banned for scamming/cheating in another way. Couldn't help themselves in the end. Unfortunately most if not all online games...
  11. T

Eternal black screen

Try reinstalling the client. That worked for me when I was stuck in black screen for days when no one else was. Edit - NVM just read that you already tried.
  12. T

New light for PWO !

Welcome Thugie and congrats :D I hope you enjoy it.
  13. T

Game: AGH! Not another stantler!

Loving the event and quest rewards. It was a great surprise! Thanks once again staff.
  14. T

Unusual black screens.

That worked! :o thanks rise. Wonder what happened ><
  15. T

Unusual black screens.

Since yesterday I've been getting black screen but it's not like normal "map server having problems/down" blackscreens. Whenever I try reload the map it does it instantly straight into another black screen instead of taking a few seconds. Also everyone elses maps are loading perfectly fine at...