Recent content by tote514

1. T

no words and i cant move version 1.95.3 doesnt work

I got the same error, please a fix, the patch broke the game!!!
  2. T

All pokemons for all maps??

Ok i can understand that, but seems there are pokemons some players have that cant be find on any map, that is what i was talking about, the possibility to get this pokemon avaliable to caught them in these regions...
  3. T

Pokédex completed

How you have seen the 4th era pokemons, there is way to get them??
  4. T

Kanto Re-Spawn Project Bock 7 feedback.

Higher level pokemons and trainers will be some really cool, what about allow trainers to grown up to level cap?? Will be interesting to face full room of 100 npc pokemons level...
  5. T

All pokemons for all maps??

Hi, just played today and noticed i have seen some pokemons that cant be listed on any map (400+ generally), for this i want to suggest to add all pokemons avaliable to the entire world map, even without need of new areas, will be interested to caugh something like Honkcrown, Toxicroak and some...
  6. T

can't login

This also happens to me, and do not solve it after password reset, any other help??
  7. T

New Map Editor.

Yes will be great to see it, who is map editor owner??
  8. T

New Map Editor.

Can you please consider allow users to test their own maps, in any way, for example extending this map editor...
  9. T

Is possible to allow users test their maps...

Im wondering, if possible, create an extension for map editor, or local servers that allow users test their own maps, what do you say???
  10. T

HUNTERS

Can you confirm how the new spawn system works, pokemon at day or night...
  11. T

Bug with new moves: it does not remove old ones...

Hi, today mi hunter go leveled up to level 34 and tried to learn shadowball, and i decide to replace curse for it, but when i enter the battle again, the move is still curse and now i cannot learn shadowball, please help me!!!
  12. T

Is possible to add user made maps to the game???

Thanks for your answer, also i want to ask, if there is a possibility to make pwo open source, to allow private servers and custom maps, if you know about it???
  13. T

Can players contribute in some way with pwo???

Now only new content to be added, is more like a way to players be more participative with game development, i say it becuase the progress for game is so slow and i think they could let us possibility to help and make good progress for new content.... For my personal, i could possible help for...
  14. T

Can players contribute in some way with pwo???

But not just only me, i want to know if there is a way to add users made creations to the game, is a suggestion im making for expand gameplay, also you as an admin know something about game development???
  15. T

Is possible to add user made maps to the game???

I want to suggest, if possible, allow game to add user made maps, for including new trainers areas, and some other pokemon areas for farming and other things, will allow game to be more interesting, in my opinion, of course, i ask this to a developters, becuase if they know the game code, will...