Recent content by Tortuga

1. Tortuga

Pwo Economy

As example: Shiny vulpix/ninetales was sold for 100m for some weeks ago, now that PWO changed the moves (Confuse ray) have been changed and got to a bad move, the value have Ben decreased to 50m or less... Not the fact that there are alot of players I'm the same route, searching and finding...
  2. Tortuga

Bye:[

A question mark on my name huh?!! ):< I know you will come visit more often in our xat ;) So this is not a goodbye aslong you won't come back :D
  3. Tortuga

Huh??

Have you tried to read the announce in the Official Homepage ? Some emails as Yahoo and rocketmail have some issues, else there is another information you should read anyway before you hate something... PS... The email can be in your Junk-mails, since I got it there
  4. Tortuga

Donation :)

+1 BUT... they're selling 1 token for 3m or lower (seen a guy who sell for 2,5m each lol) so I wouldnt really be bothering to try selling tokens for that low, at least for 4m each token, So if its pokemon, I would buy Slakoth, if you get enough good stats on it, keep it or sell it :D
  5. Tortuga

Word of advice.

Hmm strange^ I often use only pokeballs, catch them with 1-8 pokes even not scratched them. I think its just like Sand attack, it says the move remove -10 ACC but it does not, just like take down the HP like [---------------]. as KS said, just get 999 pokeballs and throw till you catch it...
  6. Tortuga

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

My first were a Shiny Dodou, later on I have alt account also "deja vu" to get Shiny Dodou...
  7. Tortuga

you are already logged in another server ?

All you've to do is waiting for a Admin/Staff to get it fixed, therefore patience is a good opition in this case
  8. Tortuga

logged in on another another server

Good to know that some people knows that there's a problem and not about being hacked, also "need a solution soon" sounds abit of demand... People wants to play but since this is a published problem (more than you having this problem), PWO will fix it (hopefully asap), So just be patient and...
  9. Tortuga

I would think of map problem since its kinda happen when its a problem with players, could be their database is wrong
  10. Tortuga

Can't Load Map Solution

I pick Nr 3, OMG WHAT DID I WON?!
  11. Tortuga

Sure it's easy, click Here and there're other threads just like yours and answers will be found there also.
  12. Tortuga

It keeps telling me You are logged in on another server!

Please try to check the Player Support for similar like your problem, its PWO's map problems and what you can do is just waiting for it to get fixed
  13. Tortuga

Please try to check the Player Support for similar like your problem, its PWO's map problems and you're not hacked
  14. Tortuga

You're already logged in on another server !

I would recommend to restart the server, mostly people have got this kind of problem and not "for one person"
  15. Tortuga

Defense/Offense Scroll

Hey, I would like to know if there will be a way to switch/trade or any kind with these scrolls to be able to encounter Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan. Some people have no idea what scroll they will get from the Guy with the questions. I had no clue what they did before and noticed for awhile when I...