Recent content by tonyo

1. T

Gift it!

You guys are awesome , this is what differs pwo from other mmos the people are good hearetd! cheers
  2. T

Gift it!

Props to you man! The feeling you get can only be achieved by doing good to someone else and it's an awesome feeling indeed. 8)
  3. T

Gift it!

Hello pwo community! Since its kind of gifting time and the fact that we got the best community ever I propose this idea to you. Gift it! Basicly find a complete stranger in the game,a passerby,a new player or whoever you want and gift them a pokemon. Yes you heard it :)) .The rules are simple...
  4. T

Hello there

It's kinda messed up but yeh the first solution is the one ^^
  5. T

Hello there

Thanks for the welcome and Help jinji i actually remember you good!
  6. T

Hello there

Thanks for the kind words mate! :) Offtopic: If someone knows why my signature wont display feel free to help xD
  7. T

Hello there

Hello pwo community! I'm tony a player who was active in this game back in 2010/2011.. I used to make skins for the client and if any players still remember me send a pm :D ... Anyways i remember this game had the best community and the game itself evolved a lot (gj staff :)) ). Hope i will...
  8. T

Here I am back :)

9. T

Hello ,ty for greets nice to meet u :P
  10. T

Heh to bad if i didn't but nice to meet you now :P
  11. T

Ashish nice to meet you :D , Jinji ,Rbecca oldies  ;D, senmon i think I remember u too  :D ,updates ftw and i did saw some old friends in game Cheers  ;D
  12. T

Just wanted to say hello , I'm back idk if anyone remembers me :P . I see so many new players here and I ask myself where are the good oldies :P? Anyways it's nice to be back :D