Recent content by Terry104

1. Terry104

absurb absolute Admins

I fully agree with pisci95 , follows two cases of absurd bans especially in the case of jeff_hunter http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=29429 http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=29865 are living practically a dictatorship imposed by an new Adolf...
  2. Terry104

Account alternative

all right to change the password grateful Fonty you are very kind to the players forum congratulation for the work :D
  3. Terry104

Account alternative

wanted the information if it is normal an alternative account does not have access to the forum only the primary account related email that is right ?
  4. Terry104

Shiny Beldum xD

congratulation for your new the acquisition symbiosis :))
  5. Terry104

Johto

you can buy a down for fuschia by 75k
  6. Terry104

Hi PWO

hello and welcome to the PWO is again
  7. Terry104

Just wanted to say hello

hello and welcome to the PWO is the more players better the game gets :D
  8. Terry104

Future unofficial tournament

Thank hitmonfonty was what I wanted to know :D
  9. Terry104

really I wonder if fee may be charged on subscriptions for the awards to be improved
  10. Terry104

Terry104 this back

11. Terry104

hello come here know if there any irregularity in creating an unofficial tournament with prizes ranging from pokemoney, Pokemon and tokens with a registration fee to be charged (often included in the prize)
  12. Terry104

How?

yes the old rod is 10 k still
  13. Terry104

Terry104 this back

for happiness of some and sadness others Terry104 I'm back in the game with the account " Terry104. " I hope I can play fairly because I'm a big fan of the original versions, I played quite a gold version :P
  14. Terry104

Battle disconect

I agree that DC's opponent should be equal to one and a victory on the case of problems with the internet or to leave suggest avoiding PvP until be 100% sure that had not happened no problem
  15. Terry104

Game: Pokemon Centers.

Luminance I tested again in the game and one press the button it does both questions followed