Recent content by TeamRocketAsh

1. TeamRocketAsh

Rigaudon

OMG!! :s :( ...No more riga...will miss her very much after so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  2. TeamRocketAsh

BLACK MAP ISSUUUUEESS!!!!

Thanks but nothing worked, ill try going to IRC :)
  3. TeamRocketAsh

BLACK MAP ISSUUUUEESS!!!!

:s  i saw black map issues on the bug catcher, but no responses, and i report, still none, but i can't play, black issue for 2 weeks now, id like to know what is really going on since this is preventing me from playing :///// please help solve this issue, Run as admin, the server crashes also...
  4. TeamRocketAsh

Client Update 1.97

I'm having a very hard time with the new pc box since i have many pokes, like im just annoyed by the hardness of the sprite and it being too small, perhaps maybe it can be a litte larger. But thanks for the new updates.
  5. TeamRocketAsh

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Members Smartest: Tendou Friendliest: Blade94 Funniest: Snixxy Coolest: Electrofreak Best Debater: Me.xd Comeback Player of the Year: Sylpharionz Most Attractive Male: TrueASH Most Attractive Female: Tomomai :-* :-* :-* Most Talkative: Bombjackninja Most...
  6. TeamRocketAsh

Can this guy be gone please??

lol no words to explain why hes doing this, maybe he's a banned player, he also went by the name of trexion and did this before. Holy black Dragon is spamming trade channel with obscenity and needs to be gone. :)~Ty FOR Responses-TrueAsh.
  7. TeamRocketAsh

Issue at Battle tower :(

So, im at the battle tower and i have 4 challenges , and i know that ill pass gui enrique and top the hall of fame with those 4 challenges, Then suddenly the server crashes when i complete the first out of the 4, and when i relog back in i see that my saved game at the tower is not there and i...
  8. TeamRocketAsh

The move leechseed is bugged.

good-day pwo:), so im battling with a friend, and i send out my meganium to tank using synthesis and leechseed :3, and when i realized its gonna take a critical hit from shiny dragonite, it doesn't faint, the problem is that when my hp goes down to zero (0), leechseed is active healing my...
  9. TeamRocketAsh

Pm bug.

So ive noticed that i can't send pms or recieve for some reason. It just shows a blank pm window not matter what i do. ???
  10. TeamRocketAsh

Restart server please

my pc restarted and ever since , pwo shows me the uis error when i attempt login, and yes i know about this error but ive been like this for the past hour so please, a little helf from admin will do :)
  11. TeamRocketAsh

playerdex profile bug

It still does the same thing
  12. TeamRocketAsh

playerdex profile bug

it does the same thing when i go to bug catcher i get logged out.....
  13. TeamRocketAsh

playerdex profile bug

playerdex profile have a bug :( when i log in and search for a friend or something else i get logged out everytime.