Recent content by Tankers15

1. T

Thank You

Thank you for defending me knuckles. You've been a good friend to me on here. The admtting to using speed hacks was just to get banned, nothing more. I couldnt just take time off either without getting on so doing that was the best way in my mind. Do I wish at times I didnt go that way, sure I...
  2. T

Thank You

I'm a Christian. (non denominational). Which means I believe in whole Bible. Thanks for asking. Also being a Christian is more of a relationship than a religion.
  3. T

Level Cap

Will the level cap in the game ever go beyond 99 or will it stay the same. Is there any plans for it in the future?
  4. T

PWO Live streaming ! (Watching battles !)

What is the site?
  5. T

Thank You

Is this one able to get unbanned or no?
  6. T

Thank You

You can lock this topic when you like, don't want it to get flamed. If I might play again, Ill probly just make a new account unless my account could get unbanned. Im not ip banned am I?
  7. T

Thank You

First, its not a religion its a relationship. I'm quitting because God must come first in my life not this game. Now will I play again, probly not since I banned myself. Not even sure if I could get unbanned. By the way you will understand Christianity someday and will wish you did sooner sadly...
  8. T

Thank You

Thank you for banning me. Me saying that I speed hack was on purpose, I wanted to be banned. I had over 700hours of gameplay I wouldn't of got banned unless I wanted. Had fun why I played but enough is enough. I'm going to spend much needed time with my God. Yes I believe Jesus is the Son of the...
  9. T

Screen Shot

I tried the LightShot and it works really good.
  10. T

Screen Shot

Okay thank you
  11. T

Screen Shot

To make sure. Is it safe and free?
  12. T

Screen Shot

How do I post screen shots. What's a trusted website for it?
  13. T

not sure if this is normal

Fighting a high level poke with low level=more exp. You dont really fix this. It was the same for the handhelds to.
  14. T

Is there any battle rules ?

Only in tournaments are there rules enforced. There are no "Battle Rules" otherwise. People just frown upon switching and sometimes doubles.
  15. T

Poke...

Alright thanks at least I didnt see the stats.