Recent content by taifhamid1

1. T

Broken Moves

Move: Outrage Type: Dragon reason: the move can be used anytime not in turns (e.x. when you used it, it last 2-4 rounds) and after the usage the pokemon doesn't become Confused therefore making the move OP. ________________________________ Move: Belly Drum Type: normal Reason: Increase Attack...
  2. T

Shiny IV change.

i agree with everything Eco said, and i think you should work on fixing, balancing some moves in the game, for example i had to sell a roselia with EPIC stats for 10m only because battlers aren't interested in a pokemon full of broken move, instead i had 1 collector that wanted it for his...
  3. T

Cianwood City

can you tell me what it's plz so i could use it and when i have enough of whatever the bug is i'll report it :P plz don't ban me xD
  4. T

My Legendary Ideas

i disagree with you i think they are doing great job on keeping the legendarys actually legendary, i mean you could barely beat them with if you don't have all shinnies or all 99s and you cannot catch them as well, just like the series you are lucky if you could see it once, so NO, just no they...
  5. T

My laptop had a motherboard failure and I have ms...

Ok so my laptop just had a failure in the hardware and I'll need about 1-2 months to get a new one so the GMs be nice enough to stop the count of my ms? If not then can u just place my Pokemon that's being daycared by MrKerby or Kirby or however it's spelled and place it in my account while u...
  6. T

NPC daycare

ya i'd love to see it being discussed again, and tbh no matter how trustable the daycares are you could never be too sure if they scammed you or just ineffective because something happened to them or their connection so an actually daycare would just complete the game for me to add the low level...
  7. T

NPC daycare

actually that's not true there are couple episodes for the daycare and the one stand in my memory where one pokemon thinks his trainer abandoned it and ash and his friends get really pissed but then it turns out he just had some troubles on the way that's all, and i also stated that it could be...
  8. T

NPC daycare

not really, the idea is to make it take longer than real players daycare, and that's not a (legal bot) it's in all pokemon games and in the series as well, now i found a trustable daycare that everybody been telling me about and when i wanted to talk to him about it whenever he is online the...
  9. T

NPC daycare

ok so lately i started doing daycare and let me tell ya it's very hard to find someone that's very well known and could be trustable, however i have a suggestion, how about you guys make an npc daycare 1 in johto and 1 in kanto, also you could be a creative and make a little nice park with a...
  10. T

Memberships status during planned downtime?

Ok so i'm not familiar with how thinks work since PWO has been down for the whole day, will the membership get extended for the downtime (e.x. 3hrs downtime=extended by 3hrs) or what? i'm not requesting anything i know this downtime will fix major bugs but i just want know how thinks will work...
  11. T

Canceling Switching in PVP

no switching in battles is just a stupid rule that people with all shiny/Uber pokemon make to prevent people from using type advantage and good strategy i personally don't switch a lot as a matter of fact i don't battle in PvP a lot, but cancelling that i just cancelling the whole point of...
  12. T

(S) Dragonite VS (S) Salamence

well first i want to get a shiny weedle xD
  13. T

A Wild Shiny Pokémon World Online has appeared!

"a wild shiny pokemon has appeared" said no one ever xD
  14. T

Plans to add evolution's?

THIS THIS THIS FREAKING THIS, PLZ DO IT FAST!!!!! ORANGE ISLANDS AND HOENN REGION PLZ PLZ PLZ DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT FOR THEM TO COME OUT, PLZ TELL ME THAT WHAT PPL SAID ABOUT THEM BEING RELEASED IN 2020 IS A LIE!
  15. T

Earth badge bug

ya i agree with HitmonFonty it looks like a rollback problem, anyways check in your back and if it's there and you still can't pass after trying /refresh and log out and in(you obviously have done that by now) and if that doesn't work then talk to the gym leader if it says he is on cooldown then...